Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

I don't even think McKee goes to games any more tbh. It's also immensely funny that a hobbit and a recluse find all their amusement as part of a clique of weirdos on here.

My head is very well on, see the Falkirk thread or Miguels posts on being a fat sweaty loner as a real life heads gone. I'm getting paid to post this shite.

Paid of wanks, another dirty dozen could easily be named

giphy.gif

I don't know whats more of a heads gone -

• Piss stained JJ outing himself as a massive homophobe who approves of wife beating in the Livi thread.
  • Sending me an utterly seething but factually incorrect on every single level PM
  • Thinking I'm a Rangers fan.

Complete heads gone from the piss covered fantasist. :lol:

New account, same old same old from this complete continual heads gone poster. :lol: :lol:

Edited by drs

• Piss stained JJ outing himself as a massive homophobe who approves of wife beating in the Livi thread.
  • Sending me an utterly seething but factually incorrect on every single level PM
Complete heads gone from the piss covered fantasist. [emoji38]
New account, same old same old from this complete continual heads gone poster. [emoji38] [emoji38]
Post the PM!!!!!!!!

New account, same old same old from this complete continual heads gone poster. :lol: :lol:

At least there weren’t any rape fantasies (I hope) in the PM’s he’s sending this time. Small step in the right direction.

12 hours ago, drs said:

Can't stress this enough m8, standard protocol in this scenario is to post the PM. 

Although I see poor JJ has had more posts deleted now and surely a ban issued. Absolutely ruined :lol:

Following his second meltdown of the day in response to me mentioning his PM and the subsequent deletion of his posts I think its best we let it lie.

All you need to know is that there was a lot of astericks in the message. 

On 30/09/2018 at 20:07, J_Stewart said:

At least there weren’t any rape fantasies (I hope) in the PM’s he’s sending this time. Small step in the right direction.

This, one of his last aliases PMd me saying they wanted to wear my skin.

Off forum but the McGregor fight.

Basically a riot after he gets beat, the Ruskie jumps the ropes to set about one of the Irish boys, both teams go for it, and one of the Ruskies tears into the defeated McGregor.

Magnificent heads gone.