Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 21/10/2018 at 01:16, Toonheed said:

He Better watch his back around the town . Cumnock boy should be playing with Cumnock . Daft boy , was Our best young player in years would of got a move under Leonard. Clowns out the road ruin young players canny stand them. 

Probably the best post on that thread.

Threatening someone for moving to another team :lol::lol::lol:

The tedious multi-ID user that is now going by @Gingernuts is in the middle of a complete clusterfuck of a meltdown, again!

Logging on simply to search through my post history to red dot everysingle post I've made over the last couple of days. 

:thumsup2 :lol: :thumsup2

Sent the lad a PM as he's clearly besotted with me and I thought we should meet up and I'd let him red dot me any way he liked (including anal) but instead he just went on another search and red dotted more of my old posts :( 

gingersaddo.jpg

3 minutes ago, drs said:

The tedious multi-ID user that is now going by @Gingernuts is in the middle of a complete clusterfuck of a meltdown, again!

Logging on simply to search through my post history to red dot everysingle post I've made over the last couple of days. 

Sent the lad a PM as he's clearly besotted with me and I thought we should meet up and I'd let him red dot me any way he liked (including anal) but instead he just went on another search and red dotted more of my old posts :( 

gingersaddo.jpg

How fuckin shite does your life need to be that you would feel this is a worthwhile use of your time? What a sad act.

Why doesn't he simply tell you you're a c**t directly, and get it over and done with in the time fashioned manner appropriate for P&B?

Probably the sort of c**t that would burst your baw when it went in his garden because it hit his wee flowers once...

The tedious multi-ID user that is now going by [mention=75822]Gingernuts[/mention] is in the middle of a complete clusterfuck of a meltdown, again!
Sent the lad a PM as he's clearly besotted with me and I thought we should meet up and I'd let him red dot me any way he liked (including anal) but instead he just went on another search and red dotted more of my old posts [emoji20] 

gingersaddo.jpg.02bd7e320edb8a578b6b5c74cd9c3c8a.jpg

Share the pm and I’ll give you advice

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You PM'd a guy asking to meet him (presumably as a threat of some sort?) over coloured dots on a football forum, and he's the one who's had a head's gone?

Eh no, I think you've misunderstood the japery that was in the post. 

Eh no, I think you've misunderstood the japery that was in the post. 

If you don’t post the PM, we will all assume you offered an anonymous guy out, just because your “rep points” mean so much? If however, you were very civil in your PM, I’ll give you a green on every post.