Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

No idea what’s going on here. Guessing posts have been deleted as it doesn’t really seem like the past few are connected.

DA finally posted a video of his prototype pram in action. Offense was taken. Prudes imo.

Hamilton v Dundee thread.

Somebody will be leaving this site if either team losses.
Meltdowns may be sweet

Almost certainly a disappointing draw now but at least I’ll be looking out for the result.

There's a Morton fan on the Livingston/Rangers thread who's still a bit annoyed about Falkirk taking their manager. 
I believe that lad is an alias of a Morton poster famed for pishing himself... Before my time but it was mentioned on their thread the other day.

Either way, he really came in hot there.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I believe that lad is an alias of a Morton poster famed for pishing himself... Before my time but it was mentioned on their thread the other day.

Been a while since McWee has been around. I don't remember him being that angry. 

44 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a Morton fan on the Livingston/Rangers thread who's still a bit annoyed about Falkirk taking their manager. 

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

31 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Been a while since McWee has been around. I don't remember him being that angry. 

I don't even think McKee goes to games any more tbh. It's also immensely funny that a hobbit and a recluse find all their amusement as part of a clique of weirdos on here.

My head is very well on, see the Falkirk thread or Miguels posts on being a fat sweaty loner as a real life heads gone. I'm getting paid to post this shite.

Paid of wanks, another dirty dozen could easily be named