Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

If I ever get round to completing and sending away my criminal compensation form, I am going to spam this entire place out with Floyd Mayweather, A-Team and Muttley gifs once I receive my cheque. 

517210570_images(21).jpeg.2e3bb3841813e1b925d8f483aa6f3a68.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

If I ever get round to completing and sending away my criminal compensation form, I am going to spam this entire place out with Floyd Mayweather, A-Team and Muttley gifs once I receive my cheque. 

Someone will probably knock you out and steal it when you're on the way to bank it.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Combine the two quotes and it's very relevant.

Language is just words without context. Political correctness is a form of limiting the spectrum of language regardless of its context. That's the point I'm making although I thought a smart guy like you would have picked that up.

Thinking that everything is relative and nothing is absolute is not political correctness.  You are in interesting company as it is a position that many who are ‘politically correct’ also hold.

32 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’ve never heard anybody say Afghani, just Afghan.

Afghani black used to be a sought after thing in my younger days. As was Paki black iirc. Made a nice change from Moroccan soap. 

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
So can I sing along to Gangsta Gangsta with impunity when I'm playing GTA or not?

I just want you to know that I almost made a really cruel jibe at you there but karma/conscience saved both of us.

As long as it's not racist you shouldn't have a problem

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Indeed, but I’d suggest as opposed to being genuine, you’re just an attention deprived, perma-hurting wee diddy who’s only getting on their high-horse about it for cheap likes off some other perma-hurt dross on P&B.

Well said, he's a total fucking idiot.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

^^^Smoking too much of the Red Leb.

^^^Blasted on Thai sticks. It was a connoisseurs pastime back in the day, rather than industrially produced using slavery home grown skunk of today. Moroccan Double Zero was my favourite.  

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As long as it's not racist you shouldn't have a problem

No it was cruel and unnecessary and even though you wont say who you support and are a big lanky b*****d I find you a decent sort and feel angry at myself. I will elaborate no further and consider this an end to the matter. 

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Indeed, but I’d suggest as opposed to being genuine, you’re just an attention deprived, perma-hurting wee diddy who’s only getting on their high-horse about it for cheap likes off some other perma-hurt dross on P&B.

Well said that man 👍

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Did you not resign from the forum after sending a barrage of PM’s to someone because they were visiting your profile page and giving you red dots? 

Or am I thinking of some other Morrisey and Tommy Robinson loving fuckwit? 

Ho ho.

Image result for morrissey v sign

55 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Yeah right?

Maybe its my age, from personal experience  I don't put up with now what I used to allow go over my head.

It's probably difficult for us living in the UK to completely understand what social skills and adjustments are required to live in Japan without any real first hand experience of the country.

Nope, I'm still none the wiser. What are you whittering on about? 

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Thinking that everything is relative and nothing is absolute is not political correctness.  You are in interesting company as it is a position that many who are ‘politically correct’ also hold.

Where did I say that? I said that words (language) without context or expression are meaningless and wide open to be misconstrued. 

Political correctness, whilst I agree in principal. ie not prejudicing anyone on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexuality, whatever is however boxing free thought/speach into a corner.

You don't win an argument by muting someone.