Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Everyone ok ?

This is the problem with the one size fits all corona thread, I'm neglecting other threads.

I'm considering locking the corona thread to mix it up.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Everyone ok ?

This is the problem with the one size fits all corona thread, I'm neglecting other threads.

I can't remember what thread but last night I saw throbber telling Granny Dyer to "go to bed you piss soaked old jaikey" or something along those lines. The COVID crisis is bring out the best in some posters. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I can't remember what thread but last night I saw throbber telling Granny Dyer to "go to bed you piss soaked old jaikey" or something along those lines. The COVID crisis is bring out the best in some posters. 

He has me on ignore (he’s told the forum this on 4 separate occasions that I’ve seen) so if you could quote that post that would be just grand.

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Really disappointed to see Bert lowering himself to someone like 8miles level here. This self isolation must be taking a heavier toll on him than most.

Non, je ne regrette rien.

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

He has me on ignore (he’s told the forum this on 4 separate occasions that I’ve seen) so if you could quote that post that would be just grand.

12 hours ago, throbber said:

Step away from the internet for a few hours you utter piss stained embarrassment of a man.

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I reported as well throbber, using mental illness to point score on the internet is beneath you. 

Well then you're a fucking idiot anaw.

It was a joke & no way taking a dig at mental illness.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I reported as well throbber, using mental illness to point score on the internet is beneath you. 

Along with vicious attacks on the elderly. I remember throbber in his gentle, whimsical days, the lockdown seems to be taking its toll. 

11 hours ago, HooseLee said:

I genuinely dont get the ruel street reference.  

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

It's a Battlefield.

11 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

This is regrettable if you are sans Mater.

If someone ever decides to set up an Induction Course for new posters on P&B, I'd suggest that the Ruel Street scenario should be in the first module.