Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 hours ago, Slacker said:

Not a heads gone, but just noticed pozbaird hasn’t posted since craigkillie tore him a new one. He was all over that coronavirus thread for the first 800 pages as well. I actually feel a wee bit sorry for him if he’s feeling too ashamed to return. Many have bounced back from worse!

Don't worry about him, he went out for a brisk walk.

hill-walkers-in-summer-walking-up-grindslow-knoll-on-kinder-scout-EY4B37.jpg

Guest Moomintroll

Marshy really needs to get a fucking grip. He rarely crosses paths with me but he is coming across as the worst of all worlds with his inane ramblings, petty vendettas, sudden bursts of angry posts & dotting sprees. Getting a bit worried that nicoleee has forsaken him & he has not taken it well.

Just now, Dele said:

It's not 'following you around the forum' if he's red dotted you in literally one topic. 

gLXklty.jpeg.484685923f89923edbab7c719b52d40e.jpeg

Live images of "RandomGuy" as I signalled my disagreement with a few posts by clicking a red circle while I had a cup of tea.

Screenshot_20200410-081117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ae1ec68d8084971655fa9d9e9e33a0c.jpg
Screenshot_20200410-081121_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4d391f27ca7c0fec8171db712ce19201.jpg
Criticise Falkirk = Get followed about the forum by a grown man in tears.
[mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention]
Ali 91 steamed in to give him hauners after I laughed at him the other day. Marshy didnt get the memo that Ali was doing the "rent free" angle tho, and continued to follow me about dotting me [emoji23]

In 8MileBU's head

Clicking a red circle on a football forum is worse than

- Shitting in his hand on multiple occasions and throwing it at people

- Assaulting a homeless individual in front of his own child

- Photographing unsuspecting children in a fast food restaurant and posting their pictures on a football forum

- Stalking the social media of another forum member, posting fake text messages which contained personal attacks against said forum member and inventing an imaginary character to try and cover his tracks.

You know what, he's right - rename this thread baby!

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ali 91 steamed in to give him hauners after I laughed at him the other day. Marshy didnt get the memo that Ali was doing the "rent free" angle tho, and continued to follow me about dotting me emoji23.png

Haha that's class!

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

Unhinged, weird individual. Accuses people of making up stories, and red dots people on the depression thread.

Can't imagine why anyone would think you'd make up stories brother.

If you can show me any instance of giving "red dots" on the Depression thread then I will offer unreserved apologies. If I have done that in the past I'd like to think I have grown as an individual in that time and would not do so again.

Can't imagine why anyone would think you'd make up stories brother.
If you can show me any instance of giving "red dots" on the Depression thread then I will offer unreserved apologies. If I have done that in the past I'd like to think I have grown as an individual in that time and would not do so again.
Well, that last part could relate to me as well. Aye, the autism thing was one big lie, but that doesn't mean everything else I've posted has been fictional. As the saying goes, one swallow doesn't make a summer.