Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

33 minutes ago, Ric said:

That's a fun read. I liked HJ. He certainly knew his stuff.

Again though, just another example of people claiming I'd done something based on other people claiming I'd done something rather than actually posting the thing I was supposed to have done.

Who would have thought that over a decade later this same sorry cycle would repeat itself... :lol:

Do not recall typing these exact words?

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Honestly? No, no I don't. Where or when was that from?

It was literally linked to you on the previous page. In the post you replied to with the following...

40 minutes ago, Ric said:

That's a fun read. I liked HJ. He certainly knew his stuff.

Again though, just another example of people claiming I'd done something based on other people claiming I'd done something rather than actually posting the thing I was supposed to have done.

Who would have thought that over a decade later this same sorry cycle would repeat itself... :lol:

17 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

“It’s ok to vote for a bunch of murdering scum because other people have murdered in the past”. That’s your defence? 

You do your best to help other people yet you vote for a party that marginalises, shits on and kills the poorest and most vulnerable in our country. Did you genuinely type that with a straight face? 

Finally, may I enquire as to why you’ve given me the nickname ‘Marshy’? Is it Tory patter that’s gone over my head?

You should actually read exactly what I have posted sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Odd behaviour from someone who joined the forum on Wednesday and claims to be a young teenager here tbh. 

In the words of Dr Hook, "We're freaking at the freakers ball" tonight.

2 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

It was literally linked to you on the previous page. In the post you replied to with the following...

I was back posting though, so f**k knows what was going on there.  I would count that more of a drunken dummy spit, but hey ho, hoisted by my own petard.

It's fair to say I am not the person I was a decade ago. :)

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Odd behaviour from someone who joined the forum on Wednesday and claims to be a young teenager here tbh. 

Oh aye, definitely OFTW.

On 14/05/2020 at 11:03, Falkirk09Bairn said:

That’s quite a creepy thing to post in general , let alone to a young teenager. 

Edited by welshbairn