Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

29 minutes ago, Ric said:

It used to be in the 20k mark until Div purged tons of my "top quality" material..

Edit: sorry this is nonsense. The number of posts used to be up in the 20k.

Div deleted all your resignation posts

11 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Div deleted all your resignation posts

All 20k of them, he's been covering for me for years! ;)

That's the thing with the St Mirren mafia.

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Not liking crumble is weirdo behaviour.

I am not a fan of hot fruit deserts, from the initial scalding to the texture, it's just all wrong.

Pineapple fritters and banana fritters, I could eat by the bucket load.

30 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I am not a fan of hot fruit deserts, from the initial scalding to the texture, it's just all wrong.

Grilled peaches. Perfect desert for a barbecue with summer just round the corner.
When you’ve had it with the burgers and sausages, half a peach, stick it on the grill for a few mins, chuck in a bowl, top with ice cream.

ETA: A wee drizzle of maple syrup or honey optional.

Edited by 8MileBU

44 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Not liking crumble is weirdo behaviour.

^^^^^ Kens.

As and when I end up on death row, the dessert of my last meal is going to be apple crumble.

Also, from the Department of Shit I Didn't Know Until Today...the following are all fruits.

Tomatoes
Cucumber
Aubergine
Zucchini
Olives
Peppers
Pumpkin
Peas
Avocado
and Corn.

Also, from the Department of Shit I Didn't Know Until Today...the following are all fruits.
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Aubergine
Courgette
Olives
Peppers
Pumpkin
Peas
Avocado
and Corn.

FTFY ya mad Yank.

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Tomatoes
Cucumber
Aubergine
Zucchini
Olives
Peppers
Pumpkin
Peas
Avocado
and Corn.

image.gif.8c711ae75ba45fd44c430eb2e0fcec39.gif

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

FTFY ya mad Yank.

f**k. The website I lifted it from listed squash/zucchini, and I thought I was being more than usually clever by taking out the squash bit. And I was so proud of myself for remembering to change eggplant to aubergine, too. 

Hey ho.

50 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

f**k. The website I lifted it from listed squash/zucchini, and I thought I was being more than usually clever by taking out the squash bit. And I was so proud of myself for remembering to change eggplant to aubergine, too. 

Hey ho.

Awa an diddle yirsel wi yir ladies' fingers.

Edited by welshbairn

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Roasted figs in sand.

12 hours ago, Dele said:

Banana fritters. 

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Sorry lads, I too am a massive fan of the banana fritter but it doesn't fall into the hot fruit category as it is a herb. I blew my cousin's fiance's mind with that information last night. 

Oaksoft on the Covid thread:

Hang on. Just seen this utter shitfest of a post of yours.

Allow me to retort, you brainless tit.

Where did I ever say I Brenda was my employee? :1eye

Where did I say my company was the only one in the building? :1eye

Not sure where you are getting that bit in bold from. It's none of your business. :1eye

I have now had both the non-repayable business grant (which I received several weeks ago) and the SEISS (which I received yesterday) because I'm entitled to both. The process was quick and painless for both and I'd encourage others to apply if they are eligible. What I use that money for is entirely my choice in both cases and you, my sweet little rancid potato, are not getting to find out. :1eye

So in summary, nice Detective work Inspector Clouseau. Do you also have a fake French accent? :1eye

I'm always bemused by the sheer volume of forum chimps like you who hate your jobs and your lives. At least a couple of you are wittering away on other threads about how shite your lives are. You can't find the strength to fix the problems in your own lives but somehow you can dredge up the energy to sit and criticise the lives of others (it's not just me your doing it to). :1eye 
It's an absolute tragic way to waste the few years of life you have. And it's all on you, despite your ridiculous pish about the rich holding you all down. Much too much to say about other people. How do you people get out of bed in the morning with all this poison running through your heads.

Serious question. When you post this stuff do you, Bairny, the Rose and Chief Chimp Danger genuinely think this has any effect on me? All you really all fucking stupid enough to believe that? :lol:

This obsession you guys have with my business and my qualifications is very odd. None of you can go more than a few days without posting about it. It shouldn't affect you. It has f**k all to do with you. Go in peace and try and find some joy and happiness in your own lives before death takes you. What a bunch of nuggets you all are. :lol: