Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

In fairness to benny, I think he has a point. Years of conditioning to receive reams of red dots for every posts he makes have left him a mess, desperately latching on to anything he can to try and get as many as he can. Truly, in an outburst started by him decrying people protesting unarmed black men being killed by white police officers who go unpunished by telling them to grow up, he is the victim here. Be better, guys.

Why are you lying?

This hounding is getting ridiculous, do you realise what this does to people?

Obviously it makes you feel better about yourself. 

Why are you lying?

This hounding is getting ridiculous, do you realise what this does to people?
Obviously it makes you feel better about yourself. 

You could just sign out if it's that stressful?

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

This abuse started by Johnny du  is impo possible to deal with. 

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Some of 8x have depression and anxiety problems,  think about it before bullying.

If I was going to a place where I was getting "bullied" and "hounded" each day, I'd definitely avoid going to that place, regardless of whether it was actually happening or merely a figment of my imagination. 

Just a suggestion. 

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Some of 8x have depression and anxiety problems,  think about it before bullying.

https://clearyourhead.scot/

It's an option for you.

Tone never really travels well across the internet - I'm genuinely trying to help here. The depression thread is also an option for you, I've lurked in there from time to time - has been the odd occasion where I've been close to posting something or other in there, particularly after I left my last job a few months back and the circumstances around it, but tbh I've managed to get by ok without it; it's comforting to know it's there though, and it's the closest thing to a "safe haven" you'll get on P&B if you choose to vent.

Could set up an alias account and post in there too if you don't want anything you post in there linked to your account.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

A lot of the reactions here have been unfair tbh. It was pretty clear that Bennett was being genuine.

It would appear to be so, given certain posts have been deleted. My apologies to Bennett. I genuinely thought he had been trolling... 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What does 8x mean?

Something that’s eight times faster/larger/better than something else.

Are you looking to get an upgrade on your Gateway Pentium tower?

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

WTF is going on? 

Has something happened on another thread that Im not aware of?

The gist would appear to be that a guy who has spent years shit-posting, trolling and generally being pretty snarky and snidey has had a bit of a shit week and the clique are bullying him. Or something. f**k knows. Maybe he needs to take a week or two away from P&B if this is indeed the case.