Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Eh?

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In what way is he “hounding” him?

Red dotting every post he makes today, I wouldn't say it was really hounding, just like nobody is hounding Bennet at this time. I was just wondering what I missed, like the "Out the loop" thread.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Red dotting every post he makes today, I wouldn't say it was really hounding, just like nobody is hounding Bennet at this time. I was just wondering what I missed, like the "Out the loop" thread.

You need to join the clique m8

Do you hound every poster over their use of the reputation system or am I being singled out again?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Do you hound every poster over their use of the reputation system or am I being singled out again?

No, I just wondered after seeing a few of them on really uncontroversial posts. Just looked like I had missed a fall out.

Playing a victim is so Celticy.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I ridiculed him for posting his usual shite and he started crying about being bullied from the clique*

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

17 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

So why are you hounding him?

TBF, I don't count as one of the 'usual suspects'.

Seems a bit of a contradiction there tbh.

I’m sure Dee Man can handle a few red dots.

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Haven't said anything to him recently and don't intend too.

I would be grateful if I wasn't hounded by the usual suspects. 

I never understood why you got such a bad rep on here as I haven't been on the ugly sister ghetto since BRALT served its purpose. The last few days have been a revelation.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I ridiculed him for posting his usual shite and he started crying about being bullied from the clique*

An answer at last.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Seems a bit of a contradiction there tbh.

I’m sure Dee Man can handle a few red dots.

It's not at a level I would call hounding but clearly at a level Bennet would call hounding.

I’ve posted about this before but almost as long as P&B has existed there’s been the accusation of cliques dominating the website. It’s one of the few constants of the site.

33 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, I just wondered after seeing a few of them on really uncontroversial posts. Just looked like I had missed a fall out.

Playing a victim is so Celticy.

Do other posters get this treatment for using the reputation system?

Two pages of hounding today for doing what others do freely, you must be so proud of yourself. 

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’ve posted about this before but almost as long as P&B has existed there’s been the accusation of cliques dominating the website. It’s one of the few constants of the site.

It shows how 'soft' the site has gone. A decade ago it was a mafia. Now only a clique. :(

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Do other posters get this treatment for using the reputation system?

Two pages of hounding today for doing what others do freely, you must be so proud of yourself. 

What treatment?

Wise up, bam.

What treatment?

Wise up, bam.

Why are you hounding me over using the reputation system?

The stress and anxiety from the last week has been unreal but if it makes you and dee man laugh then that's ok.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Why are you hounding me over using the reputation system?

The stress and anxiety from the last week has been unreal but if it makes you and dee man laugh then that's ok.

:lol:

In fairness to benny, I think he has a point. Years of conditioning to receive reams of red dots for every posts he makes have left him a mess, desperately latching on to anything he can to try and get as many as he can. Truly, in an outburst started by him decrying people protesting unarmed black men being killed by white police officers who go unpunished by telling them to grow up, he is the victim here. Be better, guys.