Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I’m voting Conservative next time to upset Marshy and ali19. If people have to die as a result then that’s a price I’m willing to pay. Dying in service of someone else’s forum beef is the most honourable death I can think of anyway.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’m voting Conservative next time to upset Marshy and ali19. If people have to die as a result then that’s a price I’m willing to pay. Dying in service of someone else’s forum beef is the most honourable death I can think of anyway.

Dulce et decorum est pro Pie and Bovril.

28 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

My entire life was called "tragic" actually but that matters not a jot to my haters (the Bennetts and the Ludos of this world).

Honestly, sorry about my choice of words there Marshy. I was just confused as to why you had started dotting me but if it makes you happy then batter in.

:lol:

GIF's are so 2019. Marshy ramps it up a notch with his clips. The OJ and the boy from Star Trek get me giggling everytime they're posted. Even if they aren't posted to belittle. 

Edited by Dele

54 minutes ago, Ric said:

I await with baited breath.

edit: ..and I mean that sincerely, as you seem quite determined but for the life of me I honestly cannot remember ever doing anything of the sort.

This has gone from, "It didn't happen", to, "I cannot remember", pretty quickly. 

I think I can see where this is going. 

36 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

My entire life was called "tragic" actually but that matters not a jot to my haters (the Bennetts and the Ludos of this world).

Can't say that I hate anyone on here Marshy,  not too keen on some of your posts but no hate.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This has gone from, "It didn't happen", to, "I cannot remember", pretty quickly. 

Don't worry, no wobbling here.

The "you resigned because of some spurious argument over stewed fruit" is a definite no because that is crazy talk.

The "you deleted a post because you were drunk" is certainly a possibility, albeit a very slight one.

29 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

page 17 of the thread, there's a "totally not bothered by P&B" type post quoted by Gaz and Ayrmad which certainly looks like it's been deleted from the thread.

That's a fun read. I liked HJ. He certainly knew his stuff.

Again though, just another example of people claiming I'd done something based on other people claiming I'd done something rather than actually posting the thing I was supposed to have done.

Who would have thought that over a decade later this same sorry cycle would repeat itself... :lol:

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Falkirk09bairn appears to be fulfilling that function for the moment.

I only used the negative reputation system because someone mentioned you have voted for the Conservative party in the past. That being the case you are complicit in the deaths of many thousands of vulnerable people in this country. The negative reputation system is the least you deserve. If it’s any consolation you are the only poster I have used the system on. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I give it an hour before he’s out at the front gate with the wife and kids apologising, stating it was a terrible mistake but she’s going to stand by him.

8 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

I only used the negative reputation system because someone mentioned you have voted for the Conservative party in the past. That being the case you are complicit in the deaths of many thousands of vulnerable people in this country. The negative reputation system is the least you deserve. If it’s any consolation you are the only poster I have used the system on. 

Extremists on either side are equally complicit, some of the worst mass murderers in history were extreme left wing. I really don't give a shite about politics either way Marshy, I shouldn't have called your life tragic earlier on & if you want to red dot me into oblivion then go for it  because it will not affect my life one little jot. I just do my best to help other people when I can, I don't do all I could but I try to do as much as I should.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

page 17 of the thread, there's a "totally not bothered by P&B" type post quoted by Gaz and Ayrmad which certainly looks like it's been deleted from the thread.

Div must've personally intervened to remove the original.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I give it an hour before he’s out at the front gate with the wife and kids apologising, stating it was a terrible mistake but she’s going to stand by him.

I doubt I'll be changing in a hour when I've been saying the same thing as I have been for over a decade, which is...

John-Brown.jpg

Earlier:

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I can prove it though.

Now:

Just now, NotThePars said:

Div must've personally intervened to remove the original.

:lol:

Edited by Ric

Just now, ali_91 said:

Just when you think being stuck inside in the middle of a global pandemic is as bad as it gets, @Ric decides to come back and stink the forum out. Brutal stuff. 

Dry your eyes, wee man.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Extremists on either side are equally complicit, some of the worst mass murderers in history were extreme left wing. I really don't give a shite about politics either way Marshy, I shouldn't have called your life tragic earlier on & if you want to red dot me into oblivion then go for it  because it will not affect my life one little jot. I just do my best to help other people when I can, I don't do all I could but I try to do as much as I should.

“It’s ok to vote for a bunch of murdering scum because other people have murdered in the past”. That’s your defence? 

You do your best to help other people yet you vote for a party that marginalises, shits on and kills the poorest and most vulnerable in our country. Did you genuinely type that with a straight face? 

Finally, may I enquire as to why you’ve given me the nickname ‘Marshy’? Is it Tory patter that’s gone over my head?

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Just when you think being stuck inside in the middle of a global pandemic is as bad as it gets, @Ric decides to come back and stink the forum out. Brutal stuff. 

Could be worse; could be stuck inside with you. Terrifying to imagine. 

This is a bit of a lash out, I think you should take some time out and think about the way you are speaking to people, ie me, on this forum. No need at all. 

YOU’VE NOT SEEN ME LASH OUT?!?!?!?!?!?