Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Why did Jag change his username? 

Is it his personal best on the darts board? 

Is it how many women he has now inseminated? 

Is it how many Morton, Clyde and Ayr fans now follow him around the board? 

There was something on another thread (can't remember which one) that I think explained it but I had a hard time deciphering. I think it's to do with a book.

ETA: It was the VE Day celebrations thread actually.

6 hours ago, accies1874 said:

There was something on another thread (can't remember which one) that I think explained it but I had a hard time deciphering. I think it's to do with a book.

ETA: It was the VE Day celebrations thread actually.

It's to do with a book about something a bit more significant than a book

@jagfox731 has to be congratulated for spending his recent £8k win (off a free bet) on cheap lager. Lots of it. I happened to be up doing some work for possibly the first time ever at midnight on a Friday and received some messages that to my mind indicated some drinks had been taken.

12 hours ago, Dele said:

Why did Jag change his username? 

Is it his personal best on the darts board? 

Is it how many women he has now inseminated? 

Is it how many Morton, Clyde and Ayr fans now follow him around the board? 

Wind you neck in Deeboy. Banned for bullying & handing out telts?

Outstanding work from [mention=74006]Inanimate Carbon Rod[/mention] and [mention=31033]Baxter Parp[/mention] on the When will indyref2 happen thread, with wee Malky desperate to get in on the banter.

Hey im quite happy having a debate about the facts of it, just some posters unwilling to admit they are wrong and then adopting the childish repetition of a beaten man. Malky’s been chased.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Hey im quite happy having a debate about the facts of it, just some posters unwilling to admit they are wrong and then adopting the childish repetition of a beaten man. Malky’s been chased.

That's the way, take the high ground. :P

37 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just you wheesht im finished destroying you. You bore me now.

26 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is that what you resort to when you’ve been obliterated? Are you this aggressive in real life? What would happen if your mother read your aggressive posts on here? Would she take away your internet?

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You really are a child arent you, are you missing school? Is it getting to you? Bet you really miss Modern Studies and arguing with the tory kids don’t you!? Im finished with you, utterly ridiculous from you.

Aye? He genuinely is like a fucking child, from his posting i figure he’s probably a teenager, fair enough questions to ask? When you present someone with facts and they counter that argument with fluff and call you a c**t etc its reasonable to infer they arent an adult? Absolutely taking the high ground. That said he seems absolutely desperate to get the last word in an argument and admittedly ive enjoyed not giving him that. That plus ive repeatedly told him that hes arguing with me despite working in a public body that deals with emergencies and knowing a bit about ppe stockpiling for that organisation.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Outstanding work from @Inanimate Carbon Rod and @Baxter Parp on the When will indyref2 happen thread, with wee Malky desperate to get in on the banter.

While I take your point and Baxter in particular is a noted headcase it's cheating to include anything from the Politics Forum where everyone's head is permanently off.

16 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

While I take your point and Baxter in particular is a noted headcase it's cheating to include anything from the Politics Forum where everyone's head is permanently off.

Mild stuff compared to the club statements thread.

8 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Don't understand people that sign up to a football forum and primarily just post in the politics sub-forum.

OFTW behaviour.

Seems obvious with most of them that it's their second account, because they don't want their mates on P&B knowing their abhorrent views.

14 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Don't understand people that sign up to a football forum and primarily just post in the politics sub-forum.

OFTW behaviour.

The Clachnacuddin thread can get a bit lonely.

51 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Seems obvious with most of them that it's their second account, because they don't want their mates on P&B knowing their abhorrent views.

As someone who has posted in the Politics forum, I can confirm your post is bollocks.

Nobody who posts in there has any mates.