Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

25 minutes ago, gkneil said:

And 7 years ago today courtesy of Niall and his Derry ears.

Thank You

That is sensational. Favourite bit is the boy who wants to act the hard man, but when he actually gets by the police line, turns shitebag and scuttles back off. 

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That is sensational. Favourite bit is the boy who wants to act the hard man, but when he actually gets by the police line, turns shitebag and scuttles back off. 

Even over the thunderous cheering at Dundee's demise you can hear his bottle crash.

We're no safe from ridicule in the video either though, with "RED NED" at 1:13.... 

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yep, should've decked the jug eared c**t.

9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This has been done to death but I reckon the boy sees sense at the last minute rather than shites it. However, if he did genuinely shite it then he should be banned from Dens for life. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This has been done to death but I reckon the boy sees sense at the last minute rather than shites it. However, if he did genuinely shite it then he should be banned from Dens for life. 

Either way, charging onto the pitch in a seething rage, to then heel turn and meekly climb back into the stands is beyond pathetic and great to watch. Once you’ve got so foaming that you’ve charged onto the pitch, no matter what you do you’ll end up looking a tit.

It might just be that the structure of the Derry lends itself to it, but I’ve rarely before seen such a visible outpouring of pure seethe in a football crowd. Tremendous scenes.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

It might just be that the structure of the Derry lends itself to it, but I’ve rarely before seen such a visible outpouring of pure seethe in a football crowd. Tremendous scenes.

Dundee fans spend their lives seething; it’s their default condition.

Herd them together in that Mickey Mouse stand and the mass hysteria is palpable.

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

A fence stretching the length of the Derry was put up to 'prevent surging' after the police threatened to close it.  Mind you, that was due to Paul Heffernan.

Police haven't liked the ease of access to the pitch for years prior:

A fence stretching the length of the Derry was put up to 'prevent surging' after the police threatened to close it.  Mind you, that was due to Paul Heffernan.
Police haven't liked the ease of access to the pitch for years prior:

That's acceptable but a handful of fans standing at the back of the away stand is dangerous apparently. Dundee Stewards: c***s to a man.

50 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Dundee fans spend their lives seething; it’s their default condition.

Herd them together in that Mickey Mouse stand and the mass hysteria is palpable.

A bit rich coming from a man who has lost the plot on several occasions and offered strangers a square go on this very board. 

Great post otherwise. 

Patrick's hilarious relegation to the seaside leagues and a lockdown level quantity of Grants' has led to thick permajakey jagfox spraying cranial fragments all over the Championship and League One forums. You hate to see it happen.

Spoiler

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

Edited by vikingTON

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Always a sign of someone not having a meltdown when they respond several times to one post IMO.

I think alcohol might have also played a part to be honest.......

Why did Jag change his username? 

Is it his personal best on the darts board? 

Is it how many women he has now inseminated? 

Is it how many Morton, Clyde and Ayr fans now follow him around the board? 

I like JagFox.

On that basis, I hope that his hair of the dog today is proportionate, and doesnt result in the really weird cumulative drunk feeling where you are really disoriented and might post even worse stuff than lastnight

I like JagFox.

On that basis, I hope that his hair of the dog today is proportionate, and doesnt result in the really weird cumulative drunk feeling where you are really disoriented and might post even worse stuff than lastnight

As someone who likes JagFox, but prefers drink induced P&B meltdowns, I hope the opposite.

6 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

As someone who likes JagFox, but prefers drink induced P&B meltdowns, I hope the opposite.

You have a point there. 

A pint or two less would make it just coherent enough to enjoy though. Its about balance....

On 04/05/2020 at 20:15, J_Stewart said:

One of the great times in internet history was when Graham 

He actually spells his name Grahame. Never seen anyone else spell it that way.