Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 hours ago, Shotgun said:

The Falkirk thread is indeed teeth-suckingly bad but in fairness to @Falkirk09Bairn, who you quoted...I'm pretty sure he was sarcastically highlighting how ridiculous some of the other posters were being. Not agreeing with them.

He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah I think I fucked that one up looking back 

JTS98 having a quite spectacular time of it over on the SPFL reconstruction thread by declaring that he will happily sit and 'watch serenely' as the reconstruction saga unfolds, before going into a sustained performance to show everyone how 'serene' he is about the whole scenario.

Joyous stuff!

18 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Posting screeds and screeds and screeds of paragraphs across multiple posts to show your disagreement kinda does though.

The concept of how forums work seems to be lost on some.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

I thought that you were the poster who had compared being called a p***k for being a Tory to being racially abused, before asking for your account to be deleted and then making a new one a couple of days later. 

Must be wrong though, someone who did that surely wouldn’t have the front to call someone else tragic. 

I was a numbnut at that point ali, I have admitted to that elsewhere. Clinically Diagnosed Manic Depression & Anxiety Attacks will do that at times, I dont really mean to lash out & spout shite but when it strikes I cant really help it. Just ignore me when I am talking more than my usual amount of drivel.

50 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Marshy appears to be dotting me for no apparent reason today, what a tragic life he must lead.

Just his way of getting through another day at a difficult time M9

51 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Marshy appears to be dotting me for no apparent reason today, what a tragic life he must lead.

Have a like, cos its Sunday. 

33 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I was a numbnut at that point ali, I have admitted to that elsewhere. Clinically Diagnosed Manic Depression & Anxiety Attacks will do that at times, I dont really mean to lash out & spout shite but when it strikes I cant really help it. Just ignore me when I am talking more than my usual amount of drivel.

You don't owe him an explanation.