Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

[mention=37080]JTS98[/mention] left hanging in brutal fashion there. Wee shame [emoji23]
Has he went the same way as the daft Killie supporter who equated racism with slagging him off for being a tory?

23 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
6 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
[mention=37080]JTS98[/mention] left hanging in brutal fashion there. Wee shame emoji23.png

Has he went the same way as the daft Killie supporter who equated racism with slagging him off for being a tory?

No, that arsehole is still around unfortunately.

King Joey protesting on the Celtic thread that he isn't having a meltdown because his wife just made him a fantastic dinner may well be my favourite post on this forum since that Hearts fan boasting of his £9 per hour salary a few years ago. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

King Joey protesting on the Celtic thread that he isn't having a meltdown because his wife just made him a fantastic dinner may well be my favourite post on this forum since that Hearts fan boasting of his £9 per hour salary a few years ago. 

I read through the thread and it was nothing like that.  Absolutely no heads were lost and there wasn't a meltdown.

You. otoh, came across as a p***k.  Just as we all expect.

He is literally just making the valid point that Sevco and Sellick shouldn't have the power to pick and choose when they play each other but because no valid argument against him could be brought forward its a "look, heads gone" standard from the celtic crowd.

He is literally just making the valid point that Sevco and Sellick shouldn't have the power to pick and choose when they play each other but because no valid argument against him could be brought forward its a "look, heads gone" standard from the celtic crowd.
Aye. Heads gone chat as usual stems from Romeo shutting down any discussion that might involve criticism of Celtic with "HAHAHAHA YOU ALWAYS POST ABOUT CELTIC" type stuff.

I honestly cant believe there are football fans who don't think Lennons idea is ludicrous, but that's the Old Firm* for you

Aye. Heads gone chat as usual stems from Romeo shutting down any discussion that might involve criticism of Celtic with "HAHAHAHA YOU ALWAYS POST ABOUT CELTIC" type stuff.

I honestly cant believe there are football fans who don't think Lennons idea is ludicrous, but that's the Old Firm* for you
Look boys look Bairnardo is OBSESSED, heads gone.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Charlie Nic/Specsavers stuff right there then given 99% of his posts are red white and blue.

Charlie Nic/Specsavers stuff right there then given 99% of his posts are red white and blue.
Generally laying off bennett of late given I didnt actually see what went on with him in this thread, but Romeo has been every bit as bad on Celtic topics over the last few months IMO. Just shuts down all conversation with absolute drivel.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Generally laying off bennett of late given I didnt actually see what went on with him in this thread, but Romeo has been every bit as bad on Celtic topics over the last few months IMO. Just shuts down all conversation with absolute drivel.

They have a very similar posting style, don't they?

:whistle

Seems to be a trend with fans of the bigot twins, any time there is any criticism it's the same tedious detract from the point by any means necessary route.

Maybe if they held their hands up and admit their club made a c**t of it once in a while they would be more tolerable. Maybe.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
19 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Not just confined to Celtic topics. Posts about Rangers all over the place and often where it is completely irrelevant and not even close to the discussion 

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's been Romeo's posting style since day dot. Him and Sortyourselfout or whatever Dindeleux come back as, are exactly the same. 

In a reluctant defence of Romeo, you at least know where you stand with him.

He has absolutely no interest in an actual discussion on anything, and that is clear from the first time you engage him, so you don't have to take anything he posts seriously.

That's been Romeo's posting style since day dot. Him and Sortyourselfout or whatever Dindeleux come back as, are exactly the same. 
I honestly thought he used to be better. Maybe I am thinking of someone else or misremembering.

47 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In a reluctant defence of Romeo, you at least know where you stand with him.

He has absolutely no interest in an actual discussion on anything, and that is clear from the first time you engage him, so you don't have to take anything he posts seriously.

Romeo loves a good wind up, I fell for it a few times but finally realised his tongue is firmly in cheek & he is just having a good laugh at anyone who falls for it (including me before I tumbled to it). Dindy is a fine upstanding citizen & I will not hear a bad word said about him.