Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Can’t believe Crawford has sat on that since November! Also glad that Sniffer didn’t threaten to “twat me hard” when I called his patter shite, repeatedly, in the Hearts thread. At the this stage in the lockdown I’d let him “clean my clock” tbf though.

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Can’t believe Crawford has sat on that since November! Also glad that Sniffer didn’t threaten to “twat me hard” when I called his patter shite, repeatedly, in the Hearts thread. At the this stage in the lockdown I’d let him “clean my clock” tbf though.

I apologise, if I'd known how well it would be received I'd have put it up instantly.

My first child was born just a few days later so I had forgotten about it to be honest.

31 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I apologise, if I'd known how well it would be received I'd have put it up instantly.

My first child was born just a few days later so I had forgotten about it to be honest.

Congratulations. You might have had the decency to announce this in the Pregnancy & Parenting thread, ffs. I've added you to Ze List.

It's hard enough keeping track of the ones that do get announced on the P&P thread without having to trawl through multiple threads picking up the stragglers...

Edited by Jacksgranda

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Congratulations. You might have had the decency to announce this in the Pregnancy & Parenting thread, ffs. I've added you to Ze List.

It's hard enough keeping track of the ones that do get announced on the P&P thread without having to trawl through multiple threads picking up the stragglers...

Thank you.

It's the first I've mentioned her anywhere on P&B.

I'll start to use the thread for advice and that.

Red dot misery, statistics overload, Aynsley Harriot, an auld man, an angry young man. Less heads gone than “don’t you think you should step away from the keyboard for a while?”. f**k knows what they are even arguing about or why. 

Red dot misery, statistics overload, Aynsley Harriot, an auld man, an angry young man. Less heads gone than “don’t you think you should step away from the keyboard for a while?”. f**k knows what they are even arguing about or why. 

Best avoided I've found.

3 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Best avoided I've found.

Certainly since the sexy nurse pics stopped being posted 

16 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Folk crying about coloured circles - mamma mia!

21 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If anyone has a clue why the person going by the name ‘marshmallo’ is red dotting every post I make on this forum, even innocent nonsense like this, please let me know. I’m a bit concerned. He’s either a mad stalker, or just a sad fcuk. Maybe both. I actually sent the guy a friendly PM, but he declined to answer. No matter....Answers on a postcard to.... is marshmallo a stalker or sad fcuk competition, c/o P&B.

First correct entry wins a bottle of Jim Beam.

If you’re reading this... it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny. You sad individual. Fcuked you off that badly in the coronavirus thread did I? Keep em’ coming, cunto.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's like you didn't even read the post. He clearly says he's not bothered.

There is a lot of confliction in his post. He's not bothered but he is concerned. He finds it funny but needed clarification via PM. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There is a lot of confliction in his post. He's not bothered but he is concerned. He finds it funny but needed clarification via PM. 

The ‘friendly PM’ was my favourite bit. It’s the clearest sign of cranial detachment when a poster goes for the PM.

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

If you’re reading this... it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny. You sad individual. Fcuked you off that badly in the coronavirus thread did I? Keep em’ coming, cunto.

😅