Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Romeo loves a good wind up, I fell for it a few times but finally realised his tongue is firmly in cheek & he is just having a good laugh at anyone who falls for it (including me before I tumbled to it). Dindy is a fine upstanding citizen & I will not hear a bad word said about him.
Not sure you can call any of Romeos shtick a "good wind up". Exasperating and tiresome, or best ignored would be better descriptions.

Everyone likes a wee bit of a wind up now and then, but never once has replying to any criticism of Celtic with "hahaha your obsessed with Celtic" passed as a wind up, never mind a good one.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure you can call any of Romeos shtick a "good wind up". Exasperating and tiresome, or best ignored would be better descriptions.

Everyone likes a wee bit of a wind up now and then, but never once has replying to any criticism of Celtic with "hahaha your obsessed with Celtic" passed as a wind up, never mind a good one.

Fair point. All i meant was he knows full well he is at it so best not to let him wind you up, it could be worse, he could be willy, I honestly think he really believes what he is saying.

Edited by Perkin Flump
Fat fingers

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Magee completely missing the points of threads, and 8MileBU accusing others of having alias accounts. Quoted posts are showing me a lot!

Nature is healing itself. Things are going to be OK.

Every Mallo post like:

787FB315-0AF7-463A-B341-3295AB6B34BD.gif

On 22/06/2020 at 12:50, Jacksgranda said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-53134487

Is this the real reason for PCCabe's long absence?

"unlawfully at large"

Is there a lawful version of being at large? Has anyone ever been described as being at large for legal, law-abiding reasons?

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"unlawfully at large"

Is there a lawful version of being at large? Has anyone ever been described as being at large for legal, law-abiding reasons?

It does seem a strange phrase.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

I suspect that a cranial detachment may have occurred in the Darvel FC thread,thankfully wasn't me for once.

I see the whole Darvel thread has disappeared

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

I suspect that a cranial detachment may have occurred in the Darvel FC thread,thankfully wasn't me for once.

Why would it be you?

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Snifter in the Hibs thread offering square go’s over PMs. :lol:

What over,I had a wee look but couldn't see the reason why. 

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

What over,I had a wee look but couldn't see the reason why. 

A few of us take the piss out of him because he still has a massive chubby for Lennon and wants Dempster gone because he had to take down his posters and isn't over it. There's almost definitely some misogyny/homophobia with that pov too. He's just a bit of a da, about half his posts seem to be dreadful wee rhymes making fun of hearts

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan