Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

To many people who voted for Brexit he is very much relevant.

Quite. Absolutely nothing to do with the post-referendum process, no actual influence on any negotiation or planning, never off the telly and here now still spouting apparently blatant falsehoods. Which are lapped up, unchallenged, by people who want to hear it. 

Just now, lanky_ffc said:

Farage on BBC News at the moment claiming WTO trade terms will be better than what we're currently on with the EU. Isn't that a blatant lie? 

Yeah. He also says it will save us 39 billion quid to say nothing about the larger economic damage and shrinking of the overall UK economy that would follow with no beneficial trade deals in place.

Look how much damage it's done already, currency devalued and thousands of jobs gone. I work in the banking sector, particularly mortgages and I'm hoping people can still afford them in a couple of years. My partner has a serious chronic health condition that relies on several dozen pills a day to maintain her quality of life that I hope our NHS can afford to keep providing in a few years too.

Fucking racist old gammon c***s. Give us another referendum after the cold snap.