The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

The GOP is only continuing to support Trump through naked self interest.  If he’s defeated in November they will throw him to the wolves, more so if it impacts negatively on their control of the Senate.

I still think Biden will give him a pardon, drawing condemnation from his own party in the process, but hopefully Trump will be pursued by the states for laws he has broken at that level.

Tremendous how some folk seem to genuinely believe that Satanists, The Illuminati, etc, serve no higher purpose than trying to sneak their branding into everyday life.

Maybe in a thousand years' time, fruitcakes will be listing off all the times they've seen the letter 'M' in a font that looks suspiciously like the infamous Cult of McDonalds, who took over the world by making everyone too fat to fight them. BE A WEAR.

Kirsti Noem is best known for paying $500,000 for this ad as Governor of North Dakota. And another half million for a fence around the Governor's mansion.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53885239

Rats abandoning the sinking ship

Got to admit, I did a double-take at the 'leaving to spend more time with the children' cliche, as I'd always put her in her 60's and assumed that any kids would be into their 30's. She's 53 :blink:

Her 15 year old daughter is seeking emancipation, on the grounds of her mother being a fucking idiot.

30 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I was up at Geneva-On-The-Lake last weekend and was a bit shocked to see all the Trump placards in people's back yards.

God, Guns, Country, Trump.

Yeah, that was a real one.

Just had a random look on Street View. Is it where they send the little people to live?

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8600188,-80.9463584,3a,75y,276.33h,103.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svfaUGsTZREzS95CboHmyrg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

51 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just had a random look on Street View. Is it where they send the little people to live?

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8600188,-80.9463584,3a,75y,276.33h,103.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svfaUGsTZREzS95CboHmyrg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It was all a bit white trash once you got out of the touristy area. The perfect Trump breeding ground.