The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

40 minutes ago, The OP said:

Think America needs to build a wall with China. Chinamen love walls though tbf. 

Loved the Trump fans using China's Great Wall as an example. Yes it took centuries to fully build and yes it was mostly symbolic but goddamn it's big have you seen it?

6 hours ago, Wee Willie said:

Do I have a choice?

This is from your link:
The cost of the monarchy to the taxpayer rose by nearly six per cent last year - more than double the rate of inflation -
as the royal household bucked the trend for austerity and dramatically increased spending on the upkeep of its palaces.
The Queen’s official expenditure from the Sovereign Grant, the amount released from the public purse each year to finance
the monarch, increased to £35.7m - a rise of £1.9m on the previous year.
The steep rise included a 45 per cent increase in the amount spent on the upkeep of royal residences, including Buckingham
Palace and the Kensington Palace apartments of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Public spending on refurbishing the 20-room central London living quarters of the couple and Prince George has totalled £4.5m
over the last two years but royal aides said the cost of internal furnishings, including a new kitchen, had been met “privately” by the duke and duchess.
The Independent understands this cost was in fact met from the income received by the Prince of Wales and his dependents from
the Duchy of Cornwall, which critics claim is effectively public money.
Royal aides insisted the £36m cost of the monarchy for the last financial year was equivalent to 56p per person in the country and represented “value for money”.

the 20-room central London living quarters of the couple and Prince George has totalled £4.5m
20 f**king rooms - how many are homeless in London?

income received by the Prince of Wales and his dependents from the Duchy of Cornwall
The taxman claims that he disnae pay the full whack on this but he pleaded poverty and sent his lackey tae meet MPs.

There is absolutely nae mention of Special Branch costs in that article.
Remember it's no only Mrs Windsor that gets security as the rest of her clan gets special treatment as well.

There is a photo in your link of Charlie Windsor living it up in India.
The caption says it cost almost £500, 000 for his trip.
Can ye remember when he went tae South Africa for Mandela's funeral and it cost almost £250, 000 for his plane fare alone.

Prince of Wales's attendance at Nelson Mandela's funeral cost £246,160
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/10926418/Prince-of-Waless-attendance-at-Nelson-Mandelas-funeral-cost-246160.html
The official travel bill for the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall doubled in the last year as the heir to the throne took on more public duties, new figures show.
The annual accounts for Clarence House, published on Thursday, show that the amount spent on air and rail travel for the couple increased by £679,000 to £1.3 million.
Trips during the 2013-14 financial year included the £246,160 cost of a private jet to fly Prince Charles to South Africa in December for the state funeral of Nelson Mandela,
separate figures published by Buckingham Palace show.

A visit by the Prince and Duchess to India in November, followed by a trip to Sri Lanka for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, cost £350,413,
excluding £52,537 for advance trips to the countries taken by staff. Another £228,426 was spent to fly Prince Charles to the Middle East for a five-day trip.

Nice work if ye can get it.

The funding of the royal family is somewhat a complex issue, but they generally get up to 15% of the income from the crown estate, the rest goes to the treasury so while they may seem like they are a drain on the economy, the truth is we don't really know what would happen if they took back control of the estate and axed the sovereign grant.

1 minute ago, Tamdunk said:

The funding of the royal family is somewhat a complex issue, but they generally get up to 15% of the income from the crown estate, the rest goes to the treasury so while they may seem like they are a drain on the economy, the truth is we don't really know what would happen if they took back control of the estate and axed the sovereign grant.

The crown estates belong tae us the people.
We gave them it and can take it back again.
Charlie Windsor was given the Duchy of Cornwall as a gift for being born.
And the miserable c**t disnae pay the correct taxes on it.

Still efter independence the English can pay for them.

The crown estates belong tae us the people.
We gave them it and can take it back again.
Charlie Windsor was given the Duchy of Cornwall as a gift for being born.
And the miserable c**t disnae pay the correct taxes on it.
Still efter independence the English can pay for them.

You seem to have a very poor view of the Royals Willie, am I right!?
Will you be storming the grounds of Glamis Castle on Independence Day to take back what's rightfully yours?

6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Got a feeling we'll have more pressing issues than the royals if we get independence.

I'm far more concerned about the bankers and hedgefunders who ripped us off for billions. Having a hissy fit about the Royals is a bit like whining about how much of the license fee is spent on Eastenders when you don't watch it. They're a harmless anachronism that doesn't really cost that much.

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm far more concerned about the bankers and hedgefunders who ripped us off for billions. Having a hissy fit about the Royals is a bit like whining about how much of the license fee is spent on Eastenders when you don't watch it. They're a harmless anachronism that doesn't really cost that much.

Well put!

8 hours ago, Deplorable said:

I work part time at a Chinese restaurant. Everyone but the drivers are illegals. They are paid less than minimum wage, no overtime, and the front of house staff have their tips confiscated by the owner. They employ Chinese accountants in New York City to make everything look legal. Explain how you want the employment laws enforced. Do you want federal agents going to every little employer in the country and checking papers? 

And then we haven't even touched on the whole underground economy of independent contractors.

Right. So the owners of this Chinese restaurant you work in (is this on top of your job as a taxi driver & all the other jobs you have in San Andreas?) filled with illegal immigrants on hooky jobs aren't at all worried about employing someone like you that is legit, despite the clear danger of potential blackmail or being grassed up to the authorities for the generous bounties US authorities give for tipoffs - especially with Chump & friends in the White House?

Steaming Bull Shit (aka a No 37 on the menu.)

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Will you be storming the grounds of Glamis Castle on Independence Day to take back what's rightfully yours?

Me :wub:

55 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What a f**king attitude.
You say they only cost each of us 56p per year (which is a lie).
How about making it 57p each per year and give me the extra money.
It's only a penny and winnae really cost that much.
I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind a penny a year from each of us.

Are you telling me there's nothing else we could be spending the money on.
Handing multi millionaires millions of pounds and you call that harmless.
You accuse me of whining yet you're the one willing to fund their lifestyle.
There are threads on here regarding funding for the NHS and Mental Health.
There are other posts on benefits and the lack of.
And you cannae think of a better way of spending taxpayers money.

And for the record, I never watch Eastenders.

5 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

What a f**king attitude.

You must be the most tedious poster on here.  I include the real and fake BritNats and Trumpets.

I'll give you 6/4 his hip gives out before clearing the wall. AND he'll have forgotten his bottle of Highland Spring so dehydration will have set in. Storming postponed!

25 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

What a f**king attitude.

Is this some weird form of verse?

Or are you trying to post with a Nokia 7210?

Either way, please stop. Both the formatting and content are absolute fucking eye-rape. 

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Is this some weird form of verse?

Or are you trying to post with a Nokia 7210?

Either way, please stop. Both the formatting and content are absolute fucking eye-rape. 

I thought he was using a Nokia 1745

25 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Right. So the owners of this Chinese restaurant you work in (is this on top of your job as a taxi driver & all the other jobs you have in San Andreas?) filled with illegal immigrants on hooky jobs aren't at all worried about employing someone like you that is legit, despite the clear danger of potential blackmail or being grassed up to the authorities for the generous bounties US authorities give for tipoffs - especially with Chump & friends in the White House?

Steaming Bull Shit (aka a No 37 on the menu.)

My state doesn't give drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, so they have to hire legal for that job. He tries to get legal Chinese from time to time, but they generally don't want to live here compared to other parts of the country. Plus my specific town has infrastructure issues and is hanging off the side of a mountain so you have to know the roads to deliver fast. The last Chinese person he hired drove here from Chicago for the job and was fired after the first day because he was too slow.

ICE is not a danger. Basically every foreign owned restaurant employs mostly illegals. I've worked at least part time in restaurants since I was 16. There are no raids. Employers don't worry.

9 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Enforce the minimum wage, problem solved.

There is a minimum wage in California. $10.50 an hour. The reason behind hiring undocumented people is so you don't need to pay them the minimum wage, which you seem to have missed.

Anyway, California's agriculture industry would be dead without illegal immigrants. More than a million of them work on the farms and vineyards for a pittance.
They are the new slave labour.
I wonder how many Trump supporters who want them gone would take a job picking avocados in 40 degrees for $10 an hour.