The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Francis Rossi doesnt have any prior economic policy or political experience so that's a bold claim.

Then again neither does trump.

2 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Well done Deplorable, i could even read your writing. I even like that you're actually in the chinese. Consider myself telt.

Need to start telling the kids that sometimes people on the internet dont lie!

His 'world series' photo looks a lot like Somerset Park if you ask me.

On 10/02/2017 at 19:08, Wee Willie said:

Me :wub:

What a f**king attitude.
You say they only cost each of us 56p per year (which is a lie).
How about making it 57p each per year and give me the extra money.
It's only a penny and winnae really cost that much.
I'm sure there are others who wouldn't mind a penny a year from each of us.

Are you telling me there's nothing else we could be spending the money on.
Handing multi millionaires millions of pounds and you call that harmless.
You accuse me of whining yet you're the one willing to fund their lifestyle.
There are threads on here regarding funding for the NHS and Mental Health.
There are other posts on benefits and the lack of.
And you cannae think of a better way of spending taxpayers money.

And for the record, I never watch Eastenders.

On 10/02/2017 at 19:35, jupe1407 said:

Is this some weird form of verse?

Or are you trying to post with a Nokia 7210?

Either way, please stop. Both the formatting and content are absolute fucking eye-rape. 

aw diddums, it's called one sentence, one line and that's something you managed to do as well.

Dinnae be like GD, if the content is 'eye-rape' then please explain.

On 10/02/2017 at 19:14, Granny Danger said:

You must be the most tedious poster on here.  I include the real and fake BritNats and Trumpets.

You should read yer ain posts if ye want tedious.
You’re too busy posting abuse about other posters rather than putting your point across.
Do you disagree with what I posted?
If so why no give your opinion instead of spouting shite.

There are real and fake BritNats and Trumpets who at least express an opinion, while you take up space with personal abuse.

20 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

You should read yer ain posts if ye want tedious.
You’re too busy posting abuse about other posters rather than putting your point across.
Do you disagree with what I posted?
If so why no give your opinion instead of spouting shite.

There are real and fake BritNats and Trumpets who at least express an opinion, while you take up space with personal abuse.

Posting in a dialect is tedious.  Wittering on about the monarchy in a thread about the US Presidency is tedious.  I would happliy give you my opinion on the monarchy but not on this thread.

I'll just leave these here (since deplorable isn't dishing out telts left, right, and centre) ...

He's Scottish, it's Swampy

[emoji3]

You still the man swampy you loonball

Right. So the owners of this Chinese restaurant you work in (is this on top of your job as a taxi driver & all the other jobs you have in San Andreas?) filled with illegal immigrants on hooky jobs aren't at all worried about employing someone like you that is legit, despite the clear danger of potential blackmail or being grassed up to the authorities for the generous bounties US authorities give for tipoffs - especially with Chump & friends in the White House?

Steaming Bull Shit (aka a No 37 on the menu.)

Especially when this is his second hardcore conversative account in a year.

Please, for the sake of humanity, could people stop responding to Swampy.

237486.jpg

Why must you turn this forum into a house of lies?

Especially ones Swampy has made up [emoji38]

8 hours ago, harry94 said:

I find it quite interesting how Pence has managed to maneuver himself away from the Russian allegations and can now take the position that he forced Flynn out because of it. That may be useful in future.

I see where you're going with this, and concur. I've called Trump a one-term president.  After this Flynn story, I'm not even sure he's that.  

Twitter is a brilliant source of comedy these days cause of Trump, more specifically the insane ramblings coming from the far left saying shit like "Trump is literally Hitler" and calling anyone who even remotely disagree's with them Nazi's and making ridiculous claims, Sarah Silverman has just completely lost the plot its rather comical

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I see where you're going with this, and concur. I've called Trump a one-term president.  After this Flynn story, I'm not even sure he's that.  

I think Trump's prospects of staying in power (and retaining the nomination) rest on game theory right now. If someone's position can be personally advanced, they will go for it.

If Pence takes Trump down, he has to be careful of blowback. Getting too close to Trump means that he then becomes tainted by the scandal and struggles to assert control (maybe Paul Ryan is playing chess in the background trying to taint them both so he can step into the frame) but then stepping too far away from Trump abandons much of the Republican base and could see a hostile reaction that could fragment the party even more.

I do get the instinct with Pence that he's playing his cards carefully and making the right moves. We'll never know for sure but with all the stories about Trump and national security, it is logical that there would be some sort of internal resistance to him on quite a large scale. I personally think that if background characters genuinely believe him to be an actual threat to national security in the manner alleged, he'll be finishing his life off in a padded cell.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

I think Trump's prospects of staying in power (and retaining the nomination) rest on game theory right now. If someone's position can be personally advanced, they will go for it.

If Pence takes Trump down, he has to be careful of blowback. Getting too close to Trump means that he then becomes tainted by the scandal and struggles to assert control (maybe Paul Ryan is playing chess in the background trying to taint them both so he can step into the frame) but then stepping too far away from Trump abandons much of the Republican base and could see a hostile reaction that could fragment the party even more.

I do get the instinct with Pence that he's playing his cards carefully and making the right moves. We'll never know for sure but with all the stories about Trump and national security, it is logical that there would be some sort of internal resistance to him on quite a large scale. I personally think that if background characters genuinely believe him to be an actual threat to national security in the manner alleged, he'll be finishing his life off in a padded cell.

It would be a bit strange if Pence was the last person in the White House to be told that the FBI had informed the Whitehouse Lawyer that Flynn had been discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador. Although there's a tradition for VP's to be held in ridicule. And it's also hard to believe that Trump employed a National Security Adviser who didn't know that a call to the Russian Ambassador would be bugged.

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It would be a bit strange if Pence was the last person in the White House to be told that the FBI had informed the Whitehouse Lawyer that Flynn had been discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador. Although there's a tradition for VP's to be held in ridicule. And it's also hard to believe that Trump employed a National Security Adviser who didn't know that a call to the Russian Ambassador would be bugged.

There's been quite a few anonymous sources stating that there is an all out war breaking out in the White House and different parties are witholding information from each other and not communicating.

I don't know what the convention is for if the VP's chief of staff is involved in the process or not but you'd still think they'd be curious about what was going on since it was a fairly big story at that time. Maybe it was more convenient to not be officially informed for a while so he could disassociate himself and say he put pressure to throw Flynn away when the time came.

What I find quite weird in this process though is that it seems such a stupid thing to get caught on. The Russian links were brought up well before the election with Trump's campaign guy being forced out and it was widely reported on but got forgotten about in the next news cycle. I would have suspected that an incoming administration facing that accusation would be monitored heavily with that allegation investigated and I think that's kind of common sense. I'm not really sure Trump would have had to relay a message to Putin about sanctions as I think Putin would have logically eased off in the assumption that Trump would do it anyway since he had shown signs of being sympathetic to Russia.

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Twitter is a brilliant source of comedy these days cause of Trump, more specifically the insane ramblings coming from the far left saying shit like "Trump is literally Hitler" and calling anyone who even remotely disagree's with them Nazi's and making ridiculous claims, Sarah Silverman has just completely lost the plot its rather comical

Sarah Silverman has lost it with her Nazis everywhere Tweets.
Wid though.