The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

To provide a bit of counterbalance it's worth even reading this small extract on the sheer devastation wrought upon the Korean peninsula by the USA in the Korean War. There are still people alive who witnessed the destruction and many of the big players north and south of the border are the grandchildren of those who fought in the 50s. Many in the north will also remember that the south were propped up by the US who allowed the south to be governed as a fascist state led by people heavily involved in the Japanese occupation of Korea and Manchuria during the war.

9176ac547b87d8f6774cb328ece24b9c.jpg

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

"I'm not getting as bad press coverage since I started threatening war and people have stopped talking about Russia.  Who else can I target now?"

Scottish windmills. Donald Quixote.

Looking at the pictures of some of these 'white power' demonstrators in Charlottesville and they just look like absolute fucking bellends. They look like the people who have been bullied all their lives and need some sort of cause and Trump has legitimised it. Who the f**k flies a Nazi flag? I mean racism is a horrible philosophy but I can sort of understand where it comes from, but at what point does your bigotry get so extreme that you read about the absolute brutal torture, murder and attempted eradication of an entire people in the most horrific way imaginable and think, yeah, they had the right idea?

12 minutes ago, mjw said:

Video of the car attack on twitter.
President Trump has his first terrorist incident on home soil to deal with.
Hopefully he doesn't ignore it like the mosque attack last week.

Thought you were kidding. Did he wait till the racists were attacked before tweeting? Very quiet about the Mosque bombing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672

P.S. Might be a bit uninformed about all this,

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, DrewDon said:

That just looks like a group of hardworking, patriotic Americans expressing their legitimate concerns about economic insecurity. 

Doing a good job of inviting automation to do their jobs.