The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Legitimate issues (unlike the far right). I'm frankly amazed that there hasn't been more violence from sections of the black American community.

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where people could walk through a town centre waving swastikas and it doesn't end in violence.

And that's before taking to account their 'White Lives Matter' bullsh*t.

8 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

American police murder black children carrying toy guns with impunity. The idea that this isn't entirely down to race is laughable.

If you're referring to the Tamir Rice case:

Kid was near 6 ft tall.

Dispatcher forgot to relay to officers that caller thought gun was fake.

Orange cap that marks gun as fake was removed.

Driver of cop car fucked up and pulled to within a few feet of kid instead of following protocol and pulling up farther away. 

Cop in passenger seat jumps out of car and is face to face with man sized person waving a gun. He is in one of the most violent neighborhoods in America. He shoots.

6 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

American police murder black children carrying toy guns with impunity. The idea that this isn't entirely down to race is laughable.

Anyone in America who lets their children play with toy guns on the street is insane. Do you think the police deliberately murder children knowing they are carrying a toy?

Anyone in America who lets their children play with toy guns on the street is insane. Do you think the police deliberately murder children knowing they are carrying a toy?

I certainly wouldn't let my kids play with toy guns over there. But how bad is the situation of police killings when this is the state of affairs? It's insane.

3 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where people could walk through a town centre waving swastikas and it doesn't end in violence.

And that's before taking to account their 'White Lives Matter' bullsh*t.

I'm not sure if you are joking, but KKK and Nazi rallies take place all the time in the US. Obviously they are usually a handful of people instead of thousands, but there's no reason they can't end peacefully if the police and local governments are doing their jobs. That job includes putting in jail left wingers who attempt to violently attack fascists.

literal.jpg

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I certainly wouldn't let my kids play with toy guns over there. But how bad is the situation of police killings when this is the state of affairs? It's insane.

I played in the street with toy guns nearly every day of my childhood. I also didn't live in an area of the country where police had to worry about getting shot.

I played in the street with toy guns nearly every day of my childhood. I also didn't live in an area of the country where police had to worry about getting shot.

I presume your parents didn't have to worry about their kids being shot by police either?

The not-so-hidden racism in your post is very telling.

10 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Greenock?

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A twelve year old boy, doing exactly the kind of thing that twelve year old boys do everyday all over the world. Twelve

Gunned by a pair of incompetent thugs in uniform, one who had a history of violence, and the other one, well: 

Independence deputy police chief Jim Polak wrote that Loehmann (who shot Tamir Rice) had resigned rather than face certain termination due to concerns that he lacked the emotional stability to be a police officer. Polak said that Loehmann was unable to follow "basic functions as instructed" and specifically cited a "dangerous loss of composure" that occurred in a weapons training exercise. Polak said that Loehmann's weapons handling was "dismal" and he became visibly "distracted and weepy" as a result of relationship problems.

Neither officer was charged with anything, and they didn't even lose their jobs as a result of killing a child for no reason. Compare this with that white, blonde, attractive Australian woman who was shot last month, and led to the f*cking Chief of Police resigning.

I think, fundamentally, the American police are incredibly poorly trained and don't particularly care whether they kill black people (until last year they didn't even have to compile statistics on how many people they killed). It's why I'm so glad that our police are unarmed.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

3 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Someone literally gets murdered by a Neo-Nazi and this guy tries to justify it by claiming that people came out because they wanted a fight. Absolute lunacy.

Who's justifying anything? I'm saying that this is the logical end of local Democratic governments condoning left wing street violence against peaceful political gatherings across the country over the past year.

1 minute ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Who's justifying anything? I'm saying that this is the logical end of local Democratic governments condoning left wing street violence against peaceful political gatherings across the country over the past year.

It's the logical end of a President who gained power by stoking up racism and who even now is tacitly condoning violent white supremacists.

Driving a car into people is not the logical end to anything.
You can f**k off with your peaceful gatherings as well. Nazis shouting about faggots on the street is not peaceful.

Oh wait you got banned for using that word on a football forum,I forgot you don't have a problem with it.

A black American man is walking home late at night, and has the choice of two dark alleys to walk down. In one alley is another, unknown black man, and the other has a police officer standing there. Statistically speaking, he should choose the one with the other black guy because the police officer is more likely to kill him.

https://polarizingthevacuum.wordpress.com/2016/09/08/rod-liddle-said-do-the-math-so-i-did/

18 minutes ago, mjw said:

Driving a car into people is not the logical end to anything.
You can f**k off with your peaceful gatherings as well. Nazis shouting about faggots on the street is not peaceful.

Oh wait you got banned for using that word on a football forum,I forgot you don't have a problem with it.

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's the logical end when you allow neo-Nazis to rally.

Not if the government is doing their job. Again, there are KKK and Nazi rallies all the time. This situation occurred in a specific context. Far left governments across the country have been encouraging violent street protests by leftists and refusing to allow police to stop the violence. This is what the Charlottesville government did here. They got someone killed rather than properly police a Constitutionally protected gathering. I wonder why they declined to police the situation.