The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

In all fairness, some artists did several painting that are identical.  For example Bedroom in Arles by Vincent Van Gogh.

No doubt Donald Trump to have Van Gogh's missing ear.

Bedroom in Arles 2.jpg

It's like Vincent posted pics of his newly decorated bedroom on here. Bit gloomy mate, what's all that mould on the floor, that's a bit better I suppose, at least you can make out the pictures on the wall.

49 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

In all fairness, some artists did several paintings that are identical.  For example Bedroom in Arles by Vincent Van Gogh.

No doubt Donald Trump has Van Gogh's missing ear.

Bedroom in Arles 2.jpg

I saw Van Gogh in a pub once, I asked him if he wanted a pint, he said "No, I've got one ear".

True story.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wait, you aren't in the group chat? Well, this is awkward.

I'm on the supreme soviet comrade, strictly burn after reading correspondence used.

No time for your bourgeois capitalist technology.

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm on the supreme soviet comrade, strictly burn after reading correspondence used.

No time for your bourgeois capitalist technology.

Sshhh or you will get the same treatment as Mr Trotsky.

34 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The idea that the left could ever agree with each other on an “official narrative” is one of his funnier ones

There's a side of me that agrees with you on this but then there is a side of me that does not.

Edited by Fullerene

3 hours ago, Fullerene said:

In all fairness, some artists did several paintings that are identical.  For example Bedroom in Arles by Vincent Van Gogh.

No doubt Donald Trump has Van Gogh's missing ear.

Bedroom in Arles 2.jpg

They aren't identical though

So in the last few days we've had Trump lying about a call to the widow of Sergant Johnson. Despite Trump saying he had proof that Frederica Wilson was lying this, shockingly, never materialised and her side of the argument was ratified.

Hot on the heels of that Kelly is wheeled out to defend Trump and his lies by slating  Wilson saying she took credit for raising the funds for building a new FBI building. This was also quickly shown to be another lie as video emerged of her, erm, not taking any credit for raising funds for the building and instead trying to get it named after two (late?) FBI agents. Instead of acknowledging their error the WH then goes on to attack Wilson again.

All the while Trump, whilst golfing, fires off a series of tweets about "Wacky Congresswoman Wilson" and retweeting conspiracy theories about her and some uranium deal involving Russia.

Sadly, none of the families of the soldiers who have lost loved ones in the Niger attack have any more information about what happened to them. What a depressing situation.

Edited by RiG

12 hours ago, RiG said:

So in the last few days we've had Trump lying about a call to the widow of Sergant Johnson. Despite Trump saying he had proof that Frederica Wilson was lying this, shockingly, never materialised and her side of the argument was ratified.

Hot on the heels of that Kelly is wheeled out to defend Trump and his lies by slating  Wilson saying she took credit for raising the funds for building a new FBI building. This was also quickly shown to be another lie as video emerged of her, erm, not taking any credit for raising funds for the building and instead trying to get it named after two (late?) FBI agents. Instead of acknowledging their error the WH then goes on to attack Wilson again.

All the while Trump, whilst golfing, fires off a series of tweets about "Wacky Congresswoman Wilson" and retweeting conspiracy theories about her and some uranium deal involving Russia.

Sadly, none of the families of the soldiers who have lost loved ones in the Niger attack have any more information about what happened to them. What a depressing situation.

I'm sure the white, bible-bashing"Respect our troops" crowd will be leaping to the defence of Mrs Johnson...

I'm sure the white, bible-bashing"Respect our troops" crowd will be leaping to the defence of Mrs Johnson...

One of my fave things I ever saw on Facebook was a guy on the NRA's page furiously defending all Americans' right to bear arms after screeds of comments arguing for the disarming of inner city black Americans to stop gun crime. Was quite heartening to see a guy that didn't regard a traditional conservative organisation as a vehicle to push racism under a different guise.