The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 minutes ago, pawpar said:

S(No)w flake as rival of Trump in the republican party quits.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41743473

Mr Flake, announcing his decision on the floor of the Senate, said: "There may not be a place for a Republican like me in the current Republican climate or the current Republican Party."

That's a good thing as he's a another pro-NRA and anti-ACA p***k.

10 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Mr Flake, announcing his decision on the floor of the Senate, said: "There may not be a place for a Republican like me in the current Republican climate or the current Republican Party."

That's a good thing as he's a another pro-NRA and anti-ACA p***k.

Sadly pro-NRA and anti-ACA is a low bar on the right of U.S. politics in 2017.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 20:43, Cerberus said:

Some 2 man electrical company in Montana has won the $300 million contract to restore electricity to Puerto Rico.
The company has ties to Trump.

Tesla have already started providing solar power panels to hospitals for free.

Trump is a joke. Get him to f**k.

Ties to the Interior Secretary I think. From the same small town and the Secretary's kid worked a summer job there if I remember the article I read earlier today correctly. It's being looked into. Great to see the left caring about crony capitalism these days. Applying these private sector standards to non-profits would basically shut down the social justice industry. Probably most of the green energy industry as well. Can't have public money being distributed to anybody who knows anybody in power. I'm 100% for this rule.

No talk about how we now know that the Clinton campaign / DNC hired a British spook to leverage his Russian assets to investigate Trump? And the NY Times is claiming the reason they didn't publish this story months ago is that all the relevant Democrats lied to them and pushed back hard that there was no truth to this story. 

Also, Tucker Carlson with new info connecting Manafort's Russia activity to the Podesta Group.

As much as Trump is a disaster, the Russia stuff has always been utter nonsense. It will be amusing to see the investigation take a 180 degree turn and start looking at the Russian ties of his accusers, although it's likely just more everyday, garden-variety Clinton Foundation pay-to-play corruption.

Edited by Zetterlund

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

What do you base this opinion on?

Considering at least three very high profile members of Trump's administration have either quit or had their security clearances removed, or been forced to recuse themselves (or not) from anything to do  with Russia, and the Director of the FBI has been fired all on the basis of Russiagate, saying it's "utter nonsense" is wilful ignorance.  

On the other hand, emails and Benghazi, I suppose.