Your sense of humour

Generally have quite a dark sense of humour and can be a dry, sarcastic b*****d at times, to the point were some of my friends can't tell whether or not I am being serious or joking.

I have never masturbated into, onto or around a bin.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

The dry and sarcastic humour is definitely down to the shite weather in Scotland/UK.

I'm not sure, but it's something that some cultures really struggle with.

As an example, I was in a meeting with my boss earlier, usual end of year review type thing and I was talking about how I felt the year had gone for me work wise. Conversation got onto things that have been happening outside of work and how I was getting on, as my dad has been diagnosed with Vascular Dementia and my boss was wondering how he was doing. I said he was doing a lot better since moving to a nursing him even though his memory isn't improving much, but the worst of it so far is that he now remembers he used to support Rangers, having not been to watch them for the best part of 30 years. My boss wasn't sure if I was joking or not, though now I think about it I'm not sure myself.

23 hours ago, throbber said:

I don't see why you think i would require a big knob, it was just a small bin that I had in my room which I would position around my waist level and would just turn on my side and aim into it upon climax.

I don't want this to go any further, it wasn't the point I was trying to make with regard to my sense of humour.

Aye, that's the sort of thing folk forget about on here. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ross. said:

the worst of it so far is that he now remembers he used to support Rangers, having not been to watch them for the best part of 30 years.

Shame they're no longer around - you could have taken him to a game.

People in the UK are renowned for dry humour and laughing at ourselves, its definitely a good thing but you do see people from other countries not really understanding it. Most people that are dry and often sarcastic are usually quite caring individuals at heart and can take a joke at their own expense and are just not sure how to come across, the people who are often in your face with their humour are often ones that can't take a joke themselves and are covering up their own insecurities.

On 21/11/2016 at 16:06, Ross. said:

Generally have quite a dark sense of humour and can be a dry, sarcastic b*****d at times, to the point were some of my friends can't tell whether or not I am being serious or joking.

I have never masturbated into, onto or around a bin.

Though that would demonstrate a level of efficiency that can be only associated with the Japanese. 

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 15:18, chomp my root said:

Its got to have the lines of spunk coming out of it for authenticity, preferably arcing.

cock2.jpg

I got into the habit of drawing/writing on mates cars a few back, dust was ok but snow was better. My high/low point of wit was writing 'I HATE THE DISABLED' across the top of the windscreen and because it was dark he didn't notice it, he wiped off all the usual cocks and 'MY MUM'S A DIRTY' etc but missed that one. It was on his car until the next morning and apparently the penny dropped why he was getting 'funny' looks. Still not sure whether to be proud or ashamed. :unsure2:

I heard that somebody did a doodle like this on his voting slip for the general election.
He did it in the box for the UKIP candidate and because it fitted perfectly into the box - it counted as a vote for UKIP.

I'm not sure, but it's something that some cultures really struggle with.

As an example, I was in a meeting with my boss earlier, usual end of year review type thing and I was talking about how I felt the year had gone for me work wise. Conversation got onto things that have been happening outside of work and how I was getting on, as my dad has been diagnosed with Vascular Dementia and my boss was wondering how he was doing. I said he was doing a lot better since moving to a nursing him even though his memory isn't improving much, but the worst of it so far is that he now remembers he used to support Rangers, having not been to watch them for the best part of 30 years. My boss wasn't sure if I was joking or not, though now I think about it I'm not sure myself.

Worst thing about that is they'll tell you to encourage his memories, show him pictures of old Rangers players, ask him about games he went to. A nightmare.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Worst thing about that is they'll tell you to encourage his memories, show him pictures of old Rangers players, ask him about games he went to. A nightmare.

"Dad, do you remember the last game you went to in 1980? Did you punch more polis or Celtic fans?".

• 6 years later...
On 20/11/2016 at 16:54, throbber said:

This was the conversation

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/fda5fc56d6c535fc774e51f31efe9a4a.jpg

I had no recollection of saying it hours earlier when I was blazing which made me laugh even more about it but my gf didn't find it funny.

To be fair @throbber, this gave me the giggles too.