Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

A decent haul so far.

Some beer, gin, aftershave,books,  jumpers, a cool chronometer clock for my man cave, a magic David Bowie life on Mars print and a hugo boss watch that looks good.

Still to get some cash from maw and inlaws.  Happy days.

I'm doing all right, 2  jumpers, 2 pairs of shoes, smelly stuff to make me smell even nicer,  a wallet, a book, a big bag of jelly babies, socks, cuddly toy (made that one up)..

I might have forgotten something, but that's the most of them.

Delighted with this year's haul.

Nice new shirt for casual or smart.
Cat socks [emoji76] like that
New pyjamas
Organic aftershave
Armani aftershave/scent
Lebkuchen liquor, delicious stuff
Beard care kit, which I love

One of her presents was a hand carved chess set and despiteeeveer playing before, smashed her 3 0 last night. Probably the highlight so far.

11 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The Dark Knight Trilogy on blu-ray. 

Any good?

Aye cracking, I don't like superhero films but they are a good watch.

My auld da got a Dolly Parton book and the old dog asked "is it pop up?"

28 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Genuinely, thanks, you put more thought in to it than most others I know.

My best pal got me loads of nice stuff that means so much to me - total cost about £25. 

The new lassie I've just started meeting got me some nice stuff despite only seeing her for about a fortnight it seems she listens to my "ill need to mind and get".. Total cost about £40.

My family handed me £100. Three years now I've told them just buy me anything or not to bother at all. "We never knew what to get you". Absolutely lazy and thoughtless cop out. Now the new lassie thinks I'm a p***k to my family and an ungrateful bastirt because she wishes she just got handed money. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

My best pal got me loads of nice stuff that means so much to me - total cost about £25. 

The new lassie I've just started meeting got me some nice stuff despite only seeing her for about a fortnight it seems she listens to my "ill need to mind and get".. Total cost about £40.

My family handed me £100. Three years now I've told them just buy me anything or not to bother at all. "We never knew what to get you". Absolutely lazy and thoughtless cop out. Now the new lassie thinks I'm a p***k to my family and an ungrateful bastirt because she wishes she just got handed money. 

I know I appear totally ungrateful but I always say not to bother and the same thing happens. I wouldn't say I'm fussy or have expensive taste but I'm a wee bit particular. I would rather get what I want when I need it. 

Unfortunately I'm also shite at smiling politely and it just betrays the anguish with a look that says...Really...fucksake...?