June 8th General Election

Mudder

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

We should do this once a week, it's great fun.

It looks like that's whats going to happen.

Initial indication suggest a 72% turnout for 18-25 year olds.  Holy moley.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're going to be under a British Government led by not only the Tories but the Orange Order as well.

Why is nobody concerned?

Because WATP!!!!

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Frightening if any of them voted Conservative.

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

In terms of voting numbers, the swing was from the SNP to the Tories, with Labour standing pat. I have no idea why that should be - cult of personality may have something to do with it, like Fullerene says - but it's an issue that Sturgeon needs to look at. SNP loonball activists screaming "but but but tactical voting but but but last time was a one off but but but protest vote" look like they are burying their heads in the sand., and it's not good for the SNP if they are.

Rather than simply dismissing/insulting those that voted Tory (and I've seen a lot of it on here), they should make a better attempt to understand why it's happened and use that knowledge to their advantage in future campaigning.  Seems a bit too grown up for the world of politics though.

At least two previous leaders of the DUP have served prison terms for political violence.

They are also up to their knees in wood-subsidy based corruption.

Just now, ICTChris said:

At least two previous leaders of the DUP have served prison terms for political violence.

B...B..B..But Corbyn talked to the IRA :lol:

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Looking forward to the British political scene all becoming experts on N.Ireland after not giving a single solitary shite throughout the campaign.

Oh.  You mean like where is it?

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

We're going to be under a British Government led by not only the Tories but the Orange Order as well.

Why is nobody concerned?

Most Scots clearly enjoy being a servile little bitch.

This result only a year after a 62% vote to remain in the EU mattered not a jot.

Please, just tow us out to see and sink us once and for all.

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Because WATP!!!!

Said this to my mates this morning.

The Tories played a blinder up here. Harking on about the Union all the time and painting Corbyn as a man who loves the 'Ra.

Their campaign couldn't have been any less subtle had their manifesto just been a giant picture of Ibrox with "No Surrender" emblazened across it.

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Has this been clarified? I've seen a few folk on Twitter mention it but no one has been able to provide a source.

They are also up to their knees in...

Was anyone else getting a bit concerned there?

Military coup to be orchestrated by the Tartan Army tomorrow, as an alternative?

Corbyn to carry out a scorched earth policy on the Angus berry farms!

Said this to my mates this morning.
The Tories played a blinder up here. Harking on about the Union all the time and painting Corbyn as a man who loves the 'Ra.
Their campaign couldn't have been any less subtle had their manifesto just been a giant picture of Ibrox with "No Surrender" emblazened across it.

She was smart enough to pull on the OO and bigot vote, that's eventually going to backfire I think.

Could be a few Tory voters who are currently concerned at a DUP Coalition.

Archived