Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

10 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Meant to be a really interesting Welsh poll released tomorrow. Wales at last wakening up to independence perhaps?  

Great polling for Plaid..

Edited by Colkitto

4 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Boris bounce for Westminster and Plaid take the lead in the Assembly vote

Seems like the Plaid lead comes directly from Labour voters switching to the Tories and the Brexit party.

9 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Fraser Nelson stating the Tories have received a Boris bounce in Scotland. Haven’t seen any polls to this effect though.

He was always going to hoover up the gammony vote in Scotland so it wouldn't be a great surprise. 

They talked about a blue surge in 2017 that didn’t materialise. It’s a shame Plaid got rid of Leanne Wood who seemed broadly alright compared to the nonentity they replaced her with.

ETA: Welsh Labour are hands down probably the worst (not Tory) party in the UK as well and should be wiped out.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Good polling for Plaid but I'd be wary of gaining votes because of what you're not. Can't see that holding up for long tbh.

Doesn't translate into Westminster seats unfortunately. Lowest support for Labour in Wales ever recorded.

https://blogs.cardiff.ac.uk/electionsinwales/2019/07/29/the-july-welsh-political-barometer-poll/

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Anyone know when there may be a post Boris Scottish only poll?

I would love to see one.

Does anyone think that Boris will enjoy an much political success in Scotland as the Thatcher woman?

22 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Fraser Nelson stating the Tories have received a Boris bounce in Scotland. Haven’t seen any polls to this effect though.

He's a useless, pathetic little shit.

Do none of the Dunfermline/Rosyth people who contribute to this forum remember when he was a barman at Cleos, Rosth?

He was totally useless - I can still recall him giving me change from a £10 note when I had handed over a £20 note.

We have all had enough of these English charlatans ruling Scotland. Here in Aberdeen we have their little helpers in the shape of a shambolic minority Labour council. Their leader – Barney Crockett continues to fly the Union Jack from the Townhouse to show his undying support for this corruption of our democratic right. I would urge the good people of Scotland to join the All Under One Banner / Yes March here in Aberdeen on Saturday 17th August
starting at Albyn Place 1.30pm.