Famous people who have fallen out with you

Flybhoy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, throbber said:

:lol: Thats quite funny as i often imagine you as actually being George Galloway. 

throbbs I can afford good lawyers.  I'll leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I often imagine him getting battered by Neil Kinnock.

Well I will from now on anyway.

My only fear of Kinnock would be getting bored to death.

I was about 14 cycling through Alloway in Ayr and saw Alan 'Rambo' Mcinally (Bayern Munich), who had just signed for Killie, outside his house. I shouted 'you black Killie B*****d' at him. He shouted something back then got in his car and chased me peeping his horn and flashing his lights. Nipped up a wee lane and managed to lose him. Me and my mates started a hate campaign against him after that but that's another story I don't want to get into for legal reasons.

In 1975, I was catching the London train from Crewe station. It was very crowded; I found myself in a last-minute rush for the one remaining seat with a tall, good-looking man with collar-length hair. It was the seventies; buckaroo! When I sat down on the chair, I looked up and realised it was none other than Peter Purves. It was the height of his Blue Peter fame. He said, "You jammy b*****d!" and quick as a flash, I replied, "Don't be blue, Peter!" Needless to say, I had the last laugh. 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

One night we were out, Andy Goram attacked my mate in chancers nightclub in Dumfries. My mate had called him a fat orange c**t.

My mate's a Tim and, obviously, hates Rangers but, especially, had a visceral hatred of Andy Goram. He won some competition at work to take part in a celebrity golf thing and was paired up with none other than Goram. The Flying Pig turned up at 10:00  half cut and had a hip flask on him. My mate suggested they put some money on each hole and total it up (is it skins they call that in golf?) as he could see Goram would barely be able to hold a club by the end of the day. The more Goram lost the more he kept adding onto the next hole and ended up the day about £500 down.

Don't get mad. Get even.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Russ Abbot

Jim Bowen

Justin Currie

Paul Daniels

Fred Flintstone

Jim Kerr

Kevin McDermott

Michael Monroe

Prince Philip 

Lloyd Quinnan

Joe Strummer

Johnny Thunders 

That was some night at The Halt Bar sarge :rolleyes:

A friend of a friend of mine was working in Sainsbury's(?) when a certain Mr Waghorn came up to his checkout. After scanning his shopping, he asked if he could interest him in a fish supper as well.

The boy came into work the next day to find he'd been sacked after a certain customer had phoned the store to complain about him.

Back in my youthful pilling days, somebody came up to me (it would've been obvious I was on pills as I used to gurn my face off) and said "gimme a pill". Not "can I have a pill" or even "could I buy a pill", just "gimme a pill".

So I told him to f**k off.

My mate explained that I'd just been speaking to the lead singer of Busted.

Having since had the misfortune of hearing some of their "music", I'm glad I told him to f**k off.

I nearly nudged a celebrity in a pub while carrying pints before I noticed that he was professional boxer Frankie Gavin, so I decided to walk the long way round.

Yeah I know, "Famous people who haven't fallen out with you because you were too scared to upset them" thread for this pish.

A friend of a friend of mine was working in Sainsbury's(?) when a certain Mr Waghorn came up to his checkout. After scanning his shopping, he asked if he could interest him in a fish supper as well.

The boy came into work the next day to find he'd been sacked after a certain customer had phoned the store to complain about him.

Was the certain customer Lee Wallace?

The talk of football players at nightclubs brought back a memory. Nacho Novo in his Dundee days, in Word Up in Greenock with his missus and a few dodgy looking mates. They had decided to declare one area of the main bar their very own VIP section and took great offence at me and a few guys I worked with walking up to "his" bit of the bar in order to get served. Words were exchanged and the bouncers had to have a word. I, and the guys I was in with, were on good terms with the bar staff and doormen on account of working in another pub in Greenock. Bouncers pretty much told them to shut it and stop acting like arseholes.

8 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

never.jpg.cda47d92f8bd53bbcc0915d1a8c2a4be.jpg

I was out cycling on the Water of Leith when who should come running in the other direction but one of the Proclaimers (no, I don't know which one) and we met at a point where we both had to stop to get past each other.  Quick as a flash I said "Have you done your five hundred miles yet?"  The look I got suggested I wasn't the first to have thought of that line.

Archived