Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

6 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

After Nicola's success today what next for the tories, what shite will they come up with next in the run up to May 6th or will they keep harping on throwing 'Votes of no Confidence' around and persist on the alleged 'Breach of the Ministerial Code'?

It really is comedy at it's best as they don't seem to be aware they have become a laughing stock in a Scotland that never liked them anyway, and if they think their pathetic shenanigans are going to garner votes in Scotland they are fuckin deluded.

Still think the last few weeks of negative headlines will hurt the SNP in the elections. I live in hope we will get a majority but i'm starting to doubt that can happen now. 

The committee can't find that there was a conspiracy because any evidence that might point to that has been censored. 
If the end result is Evans, Lloyd and Murrell out of a job Sturgeon is hugely diminished. 
Symbolically maybe, practically not so much. But whilst I have your attention, what is your prospectus for Scotland ? You do great job of advertising what and whom you don't like, so what and whom do you like ?

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

After Nicola's success today what next for the tories, what shite will they come up with next in the run up to May 6th or will they keep harping on throwing 'Votes of no Confidence' around and persist on the alleged 'Breach of the Ministerial Code'?

It really is comedy at it's best as they don't seem to be aware they have become a laughing stock in a Scotland that never liked them anyway, and if they think their pathetic shenanigans are going to garner votes in Scotland they are fuckin deluded.

Bang on the money. They just never learn, do they ? 

It's almost getting to the road runner v wylie coyote stage of drubbings.

I can just picture Carlaw, Greene, Fraser, Davidson, Ross et all, along with the Mail & Express journalists banging their heads off the wall as they're "foiled again" by those pesky "Separatists".......

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, Detournement said:
The committee can't find that there was a conspiracy because any evidence that might point to that has been censored. 
If the end result is Evans, Lloyd and Murrell out of a job Sturgeon is hugely diminished. 

Symbolically maybe, practically not so much. But whilst I have your attention, what is your prospectus for Scotland ? You do great job of advertising what and whom you don't like, so what and whom do you like ?

There are three Neoliberal parties offering different versions of austerity plus the two joke parties. Nothing politically good is going to happen.

My outlook now is stay healthy and wait to see what happens when the climate crisis really kicks in. 

Edited by Detournement

There are three Neoliberal parties offering different versions of austerity plus the two joke parties. Nothing politically good is going to happen.
My outlook now is stay healthy and wait to see what happens when the climate crisis really kicks in. 

So a real lack of solid insight and continual sniping from the sidelines? Are you Jackie Baillie?

Still think the last few weeks of negative headlines will hurt the SNP in the elections. I live in hope we will get a majority but i'm starting to doubt that can happen now. 
Not sure.

If restrictions are lifted sooner than planned then that is what matter.

If the Tories try to play the liar card they will fail because they have the poster boy of liars.

Absolutely delightful to see the yoons hopes and dreams of toppling NS yet again lie in ruins around them. Even better that the main takeaway from this will be Mitchell's utterly humiliating self-owning performance. Beautiful, beautiful stuff [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Margaret Mitchell is trending no 2 on Twitter.

Only the Budget is trending more.

The budget is palatable, the same cannot be said for the dribbling, inarticulate mess that is Mitchell.

Mitchell went through almost the entire p&b trope list of seething mess, heads gone, dribbling simpleton and scrambling for relevance.

Pleasing.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Where'd you go?

"Here we go" was posted after the SNP fluffers were done speaking and "now this is what we came to see" was the first time Mitchell was arguing with the host..

I went to walk my dog then watched the last hour on record and I'm now watching the Rangers match. 

I'm flattered you noticed my absence though!

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Mitchell went through almost the entire p&b trope list of seething mess, heads gone, dribbling simpleton and scrambling for relevance.

Pleasing.

Undoubtedly merits the largest Del Bosque Ooft! ever posted in the history of P&B