Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I watched Harvie on BBC earlier, brilliant brilliant brilliant. He said the Sturgeon part of matter is now finished, the Tory's are disgraceful hypocrites (cited Patel) and stated not one unionist party has any vision for Scotland. That's me decided.
SNP/Green in May.

Listened to him on the radio on the way home from work...he was outstanding and absolutely nailed it. I've not actually cheered to the radio, probably since the mid 90s, and it felt quite good.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Am I right in saying the SNP and Greens votes tomorrow will see the VoNC thrown out? Therefore making it pointless even having the vote?

Yip and if labour had any sense (they won't) they would tell the tories to bolt aswell 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Am I right in saying the SNP and Greens votes tomorrow will see the VoNC thrown out? Therefore making it pointless even having the vote?

Yup. But they can't u turn on it.

Douglas Ross should chuck it.

I don't think Labour will back it either but abstain.

Even Rennie was backtracking tonight.

If the opposition have any sense they should leave the Tories being the only ones supporting the VoNC.

57 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Scottish Government hire clears Scottish Government. 

Whitewashing is a lucrative industry. Lord Hutton is obviously the daddy but I'm sure Hamilton will go from strength to strength.

You're right, Hamilton is in the pay of the SNP government and his report is a definite whitewash and cover up, btw while we're on cover up's what's your conspiracy take on Dallas's Grassy Knoll,  the US Government's alien cover up at Roswell, Malaysian Air's flight MH370 and the US Moon Landings staged in a film studio?

How you coping?

You're right, Hamilton is in the pay of the SNP government and his report is a definite whitewash and cover up, btw while we're on cover up's what's your conspiracy take on Dallas's Grassy Knoll,  the US Government's alien cover up at Roswell, Malaysian Air's flight MH370 and the US Moon Landings staged in a film studio?
How you coping?
Hamilton is fulfilling a role that is part of the devolution framework - an independent arbiter to deal with Code of Conduct.

From what I've read, most politicians, of all colours, respect his opinions - they certainly did not complain about him beforehand, with many publicly endorsing him in the role.

50 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Looking forward to tomorrow and people on here being utterly perplexed the issue isn't over. 

Be careful what you wish for as it ain't going to happen, Queen Nicola has came out of this with dignity and a mandate for a massive majority come May, and it's all been handed to her on a plate by the tories.

Douglas Ross's political career is now in tatters.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Be careful what you wish for as it ain't going to happen, Queen Nicola has came out of this with dignity and a mandate for a massive majority come May, and it's all been handed to her on a plate by the tories.

Douglas Ross's political career is now in tatters.

"Queen Nicola" 

😂😂😂😂😂

If the Queen survives the committee tomorrow that would be huge, the matter would be over imo. 

45 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Well considering I've not been crying and I'm not a Tory you'll be struggling with that one. 

Did you fall off a lamppost and take  a head knock or something? 

Now now, I realise you're upset but try and curb the immature aggression.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hamilton is fulfilling a role that is part of the devolution framework - an independent arbiter to deal with Code of Conduct.

From what I've read, most politicians, of all colours, respect his opinions - they certainly did not complain about him beforehand, with many publicly endorsing him in the role.

I guess if he had found wrong doing the SNP could have done what the Tory's in Westminster did and throw his report in the bin, carry on like nothing happened. Then when the person that investigates breaches of the ministerial code quits you don't bother replacing them.

Think DRoss, Commander Lord Davidson, Murdo Fraser (and any members of the committee responsible for leaking complainant information before its conclusion) should answer for their continuous calls for the FM to resign before the outcome of an independent report, which cleared her anyway.

Yoon twitter is full of tears and snotters.

They are now trying to question the independence of Hamilton - with shite like "he's in the pay of the SNP" - plus the shite that was added in the vandalised Wikipedia page.

If I were James Hamilton I'd seriously consider taking them to court.

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

"Queen Nicola" 

😂😂😂😂😂

If the Queen survives the committee tomorrow that would be huge, the matter would be over imo. 

The committee report, which all unionists are hanging onto desperately, is immaterial as it is not composed by an Independent, oh how I love that word, inquiry but by cross party MSP's so it means not a jot now.

The unionists have concocted this whole fiasco and it has all backfired and made Nicola a victim and you know how the public loves an underdog.

In fact the tories have been made to look like amateurs with their poorly timed resignation calls and silly leaks.

Edited by SandyCromarty

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I don't think Labour will back it either but abstain.

Even Rennie was backtracking tonight.

If the opposition have any sense they should leave the Tories being the only ones supporting the VoNC.

That's probably what will happen, I'd imagine. Tories will probably be quite happy with that, though, as they can do their grandstanding about being the only party that can be trusted to stand up to the SNP and get some plaudits from the Twitter flagshaggers. 

30 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Smoking a spliff in my garden, off work for 2 days, sipping Fanta Lemon, still enjoying my teams league victory and El Buffalo scoring yesterday, probably going to play some playstation and have pizza for tea. 

Wake up tomorrow and enjoy a relaxing day whilst keeping my eye open for the committee to return their verdicts. That is my current state of play. I can't say I ever made much fuss about the Hamilton report in the first place, I mean I'd get criticism if I had have done so..

ETA - Also listening to Kanye - College Dropout. 

Rangers aside sounds a superb evening, enjoy brother x