Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

9 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's great...loads of the "I hATe STurGEoN" crowd are going nuts because she said she detests the Tories and a quick check of there timelines and they are all level headed obviously 🤣

I’ve seen the hashtag #hatespeech floating about. Thinner skins than blue Rizlas. 

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's great...loads of the "I hATe STurGEoN" crowd are going nuts because she said she detests the Tories and a quick check of there timelines and they are all level headed obviously 🤣

“How dare that evil separatist boot pedalo protectur wee Nippy Krankie use such negative language - it’s just not cricket! Hate is only acceptable when it’s reeking from us!”

I mean look at this profile picture (or look up its disgusting timeline) - it’s like the dirty b*****d behind it has absolutely no sense of irony.

94816783-6AF6-43FD-AB49-1FC8B44C9AA6.jpeg

On 07/10/2022 at 22:36, Clown Job said:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Fucking hell

For once you have used the Meme right, when Scotland becomes Independent then I expect that a large amount of people in Liverpool will be in favour of becoming an enclave to get away from most of the rest of England & their political leanings. Next to nobody in Liverpool is celebrating because they got one up on Wee Chief Mammy.

2 hours ago, btb said:

Yup it seems to be causing a bit of a stushie with the Yoons over at The Herald, I've allus found those of a right-wing persuasion to be the biggest snowfakes/whingers.

I will be astonished and somewhat disappointed if there are not some truly sulphuric rants in the Letters Page over the next couple of days.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I am undoubtedly biased, but that performance is miles ahead of any of Truss’s interviews I’ve seen; Sturgeon oozes ability, clarity of thought and commitment.

BTW any right thinking person detests the Tories and all they stand for.

Is there anyone that thought she did not detest the Tories?   My only complaint is that this is not news at all.

She uses certain words for things she does not like.  Detest, despise and loathe are the three I have often heard.

If she has a passionate dislike for the Conservative Party and everything about them, how is she supposed to say that?

"Sorry, but the Tory Party is not my cup of tea."

12 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Is there anyone that thought she did not detest the Tories?   My only complaint is that this is not news at all.

She uses certain words for things she does not like.  Detest, despise and loathe are the three I have often heard.

If she has a passionate dislike for the Conservative Party and everything about them, how is she supposed to say that?

I’d go with “Tories are a bunch of despicable c***s”.

31 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

"Among other things, I have fundamental disagreements with the Conservative Party with regard to their view that a human being's worth is related to income, or their access to governmental residency documents".

There, nice and polite. Accurate, and nothing to get upset.

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Unionist twitterati in meltdown but it's fine for them to constantly abuse Sturgeon - the Krankie jibe seems to be a permanent go to for some of them - hypocritical vermin the lot of them.

And in deciding to go mental about Sturgeon telling the truth, they’re only further linking UK nationalism with the catastrophic, anti-union, incompetent, massively unpopular Tories. Pleasing.

I mean, do these hypocritical UK Nats really think people who aren’t already of their ilk are going to see this and think, “they’re right - those poor, poor, decent, innocent Tories, being victimised like that. I now like Liz Truss and her cabal, and hate Sturgeon and Scottish independence.”