Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Almost every legal expert will tell you that Scotland has a separate legal system - yet you persist with your layman's pish.

There you go again.  The true truth is that we have Scots Law, English Law and UK Law.  The latter is mostly seen wrt taxation and immigration.

That you think Scotland is covered by different taxation and immigration laws than the rest of Britain shows just how shallow you are.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

There you go again.  The true truth is that we have Scots Law, English Law and UK Law.  The latter is mostly seen wrt taxation and immigration.

That you think Scotland is covered by different taxation and immigration laws than the rest of Britain shows just how shallow you are.

What the f**k is happening here? Have words just ceased to have meaning to you?

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You seem to have forgotten that you're the one who started the argument by claiming there was no separate Scottish legal system.  By any measure there is a separate Scottish legal system that every credible legal professional will tell you exists.

But hey-ho I'll bow to your "I know better than the experts" expertise.

I'm off to watch the Morten-Dundee game - it's less tortuous than wrestling with a jelly like you.

image.gif

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

9 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You seem to have forgotten that you're the one who started the argument by claiming there was no separate Scottish legal system. 

This is the ignorance that Natterism thrives on.

I'd ask you to quote where I said, "there was no separate Scottish legal system" but you won't.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

On a forum that is pretty much a shrine to The Big Tax Case, the idea that Scotland's legal system is entirely separate is risible.

Oooops - there's that pesky 'entirely' word.

I'd ask you to quote where I said, "there was no separate Scottish legal system"

You still haven't.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

What an orator Rumsfeld was. Gone but not forgotten.

Aye, a great big dirty war criminal too mind but he had the media eating out the palm of his hand back then. And the housewives too, sure he was voted one of the world's most sexiest men.

3 minutes ago, Bodie said:

Aye, a great big dirty war criminal too mind but he had the media eating out the palm of his hand back then. And the housewives too, sure he was voted one of the world's most sexiest men.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek to be fair. The bold bit astounds me! You can't account for taste I suppose.

The daft wee tartan gonks of P&B are trying to argue that:

1. Denmark has "far more historical political ties" with Norway than we have with England @renton
2. That "Scotland's legal system is entirely separate (from England)" @DeeTillEhDeh

Meanwhile, one of JockNat's few credible people - Jo Cherry - is showing exactly where this combo of hubris and ignorance  is leading:

The Nationalist baw is burst - thank God.  We're now verging on 'Banter Years' territory.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

1. Denmark has "far more historical political ties" with Norway than we have with England @renton
2. That "Scotland's legal system is entirely separate (from England)" @DeeTillEhDeh

Meanwhile, one of JockNat's few credible people - Jo Cherry - is showing exactly where this combo of hubris and ignorance  is leading:

The Nationalist baw is burst - thank God.  We're now verging on 'Banter Years' territory.

Early start tonight, aye? Or did the big bad men at the golf club give you a proper slagging for your accent?

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You do remember that your response was to someone who said that Scotland had a separate legal sytem - it's you who continually denies it with or without your use of the word entirely.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You do remember that your response was to someone who said that Scotland had a separate legal sytem - it's you who continually denies it with or without your use of the word entirely.

Scotland's legal system is not entirely separate.  Sad that you keep arguing with this.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Given Joanna Cherry’s the world’s most tedious crybully it’s entirely unsurprising  he finds her ‘credible’. That’s assuming he still finds himself credible, he might just be taking the piss. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not entirely.  We both know this so why you're querying it is a mystery.

Okay - the reason I ask is that it consistently seems that you deny there is any separate legal system.

So again, a simple yes/no - no qualified answer - does Scotland have a separate legal system?