The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

Isn’t that the same club Strain joined us from? Would have to imagine we have link over there, either that or someone is just taking a look where we signed from last season and making it up.

If all players based in Israel were of similar calibre to Strain I’d fill the squad with them.

5 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Isn’t that the same club Strain joined us from? Would have to imagine we have link over there, either that or someone is just taking a look where we signed from last season and making it up.

If all players based in Israel were of similar calibre to Strain I’d fill the squad with them.

I think it is the same club

47 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Yeah, I'm not sure this one is as daft as folk might think.

Players come back on Thursday and head over to Northern Ireland at the weekend I think.

Have to assume we might see some movement before they go, or maybe we'll spot some trialists in the training shots at Ralston, that's always a good game!

Promo stuff on the new strips is being completed this week, so I guess they will be unveiled and put on sale next week.

6 minutes ago, Div said:

Players come back on Thursday and head over to Northern Ireland at the weekend I think.

Have to assume we might see some movement before they go, or maybe we'll spot some trialists in the training shots at Ralston, that's always a good game!

Promo stuff on the new strips is being completed this week, so I guess they will be unveiled and put on sale next week.

I'd say more likely unveiled this week and on sale next week.

48 minutes ago, Div said:

Aye, I read that the stock is already at the club shop. Hoping they're unveiled soon. Anyone got any info on what the away top looks like this year? 

25 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Aye, I read that the stock is already at the club shop. Hoping they're unveiled soon. Anyone got any info on what the away top looks like this year? 

A few folk have said it's all black with a bit of pink trim but I've seen nothing further than that.

If true, hopefully we get Bret Hart to model it 😂

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

That would be one of our worst ever.

Thankfully, I'm confident it'll no be that.

It would look a ton better if the stripes were just solid black and the sponsor logo was black with a white outline, not in a rectangle.

I think we can safely say that the new kit(s) will feature checks in some shape or form.

The website and social feeds are all checks recently, it can't be a coincidence. They are fucking everywhere!