French Open Tennis 2017

lichtie23

What's Tidser up to these days?  Was excellent in his very short time at County.

Rejoined Morton in 2015 and is considering a new contract for next season. Still a capable player but he hasn't had the same impact in his second stint, so I'd be surprised if he got a deal at a top flight club at the moment.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

He managed to find 3 superb points in a row to save the match.

And then fucked up on his own serve and about to get humped out again. 

11 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Finally gets over the line, Raonic out.

Was a great fifth set, why don't Eurosport have a red button so you can chose which match you watch? I was watching on william hill for much of it which isn't ideal. 

Just now, throbber said:

Was a great fifth set, why don't Eurosport have a red button so you can chose which match you watch? I was watching on william hill for much of it which isn't ideal. 

I can understand why Eurosport don't have a red button feature, they want you to buy a subscription to their online service.  The BBC coverage of Wimbledon is superb in that respect.  ITV could easily show a red button match from another court.

The French crowd were shitting on Muguruza - the defending champion ffs. They really are utter bellends.

Mladenovic, though. :wub:

Somehow she won relatively comfortably in the end despite serving 16 double faults. :lol:

The French crowd were shitting on Muguruza - the defending champion ffs. They really are utter bellends.
Somehow she won relatively comfortably in the end despite serving 16 double faults. :lol:

Has she not got terrible teeth?

Somehow she won relatively comfortably in the end despite serving 16 double faults. [emoji38]

French crowd gets behind French player shocker.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Has she not got terrible teeth?

She's gap-toothed, but then, so are a lot of models.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

There's getting behind your compatriots and there's just being complete helmets, tbf.

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:

It wasn't just that. Crowds at the French always seem to be a shower of wankers. 

Relatively straight forward for Murray. Pretty sure that guy has a stronger forehand than Del Potro. It was huge at times.

Murray soaked it up and finished it relatively simply.

Archived