• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

Just now, RJD said:

Read my earlier comments. By tomorrow morning I will be on my flight to Porterfield but feel free to give me your lawyers contact details. Please do this by 2am. I would appreciate this info.

ps -  no longer have a mum or you put it a maw

FTFY

4 minutes ago, RJD said:

Read my earlier comments. By tomorrow morning I will be on my flight to NYC but feel free to give me your lawyers contact details. Please do this by 2am. I would appreciate this info.

ps -  no longer have a mum or you put it a maw

Shitebag 

5 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:
7 minutes ago, RJD said:

Dear Mike, I wrote you, but you still ain't calling. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in Autumn, you must not have got them. There probably was a problem with the bonk masheen or something. Anyways, I hope you get this man. Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is RJD

Expand  

Think he’s been on stronger stuff than cold tea. 

If the postings of today are a sign of how the seaside leagues are then perhaps this season has more entertainment to offer than expected and we will be box office

I hope it's only for 1 season this tbh. As funny as it was initially, this hurts Ross County a lot. The Highland Derby, a guaranteed sell out attracts so many new fans for both sides. More than any of the sell out matches against the old firm or Aberdeen.

I hope in the next few month Gardiner is kicked out of the club and ICT get a decent manager who can quickly stear them out of this. It's a very difficult league to get out of, you only need to look at Falkirk.

Anyway good luck, now I better hide for the next couple of months...

Welcome! Getting my predictions in early for the Inverness Cannaescore Thistle banter season:

- 'Big' Dunc spontaneously combusting 80 minutes into a 0-0 draw at Stenny after one too many plastic pitches proves too much

- Caley to win only one of the derbies with Kelty, the other three to be 0-0 draws

- A Bobby Linn revenge best served cold penalty sends them to a shock 1-0 defeat at Lochee United in the Scottish Cup

- Charlie Christie to mastermind a last day sneaky 4th place, only to go out in the playoffs to Queens Park after two 0-0 draws and losing 3-0 on penalties.

17 minutes ago, Scorge said:

Welcome! Getting my predictions in early for the Inverness Cannaescore Thistle banter season:

- 'Big' Dunc spontaneously combusting 80 minutes into a 0-0 draw at Stenny after one too many plastic pitches proves too much

- Caley to win only one of the derbies with Kelty, the other three to be 0-0 draws

- A Bobby Linn revenge best served cold penalty sends them to a shock 1-0 defeat at Lochee United in the Scottish Cup

- Charlie Christie to mastermind a last day sneaky 4th place, only to go out in the playoffs to Queens Park after two 0-0 draws and losing 3-0 on penalties.

Did Lochee qualify for the cup?

12 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Might be worth getting the decorators in, and maybe a trip to Ikea for some new furniture... could be here a while.

IKEA Edinburgh
Costkea way, Loanhead
Edinburgh, Midlothian
EH20 9BY

Just down the road from the new place, eh?

• Div changed the title to "The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

I’m very much split here. On 1 hand I have family ties to Inverness as a city and whilst they don’t support the club, it’s always nice to see local boys, including a few friends of the family, breaking through in to the first team. On the other hand, after the comment/comments about Montrose being a village team, your entire first team moving its operations to a literal village is somewhat amusing. 

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

What in the f**k is this? Is it from a really bad Batman audition? 
actually what has happened this thread in the last 24 hours. Have the carers all had the weekend  off?