"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

17 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

Apparently even Scot Gardiner himself said to a fan few months ago that Ferguson Jnr is nowhere this level.  Seems like the only person who thinks he's decent is his old man you couldn't make this shit up 🙈 

Ross Jack certainly thinks that to be true.  

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Slightly OT but of the folk who won't boycott and will attend next season - what kind of atmosphere is there at Caley Stadium when things aren't going well? Are we looking at a Falkirk situation where folk will be hounded in the car park if you don't hit the ground running? 

Given Ferguson won't be able to keep his mouth shut I'm fully expecting him to be flying into the crowd at one point next season if you're performing badly. 

1 hour ago, Connor Macleod said:

Apparently even Scot Gardiner himself said to a fan few months ago that Ferguson Jnr is nowhere this level. 

Your not at that level any more.

3 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Cameron Ferguson confirmed, nepotism at its finest 

Burying it under the academy graduate contracts is top banter.

Your club fucking hate you all right now.

13 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Lewis Hyde is training with us. I've seen him play a few times for yourselves and on loan and thought he looked all right. Thoughts?

That's probably his level. 

18 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Lewis Hyde is training with us. I've seen him play a few times for yourselves and on loan and thought he looked all right. Thoughts?

I feel a bit sorry for Hyde, he got put into a few difficut situations during his forays into the first team, most notably when he played full back against Scott Tiffoney at Firhill and got destroyed in a 5-1 loss.  We had good options for the midfield during his time with us and that meant he found it hard to get minutes in his prefered position, which in turn made him a little ring rusty.  I remember watching him start in a 2-2 draw with Raith and he played fairly solidly but made an error that lead to their goal, a lapse in concentration sending a pass wrong in a bad area.  With more minutes I think he could be a good player in the lower leagues, not sure he's good enough for the top two leagues though.  Being honest, I thought we might offer him a new deal for this season but obviously not.

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I've been told It's Gardiner who has ordered the silence from the club towards fans and the press. It seems like trying his best to damage the club's reputation as much as possible before he leaves.  He's also in charge of offering contracts to current and potential players, hence why the likes of Doran, Ridgers and MacGregor weren't contacted, or goalkeeping coach Ryan Esson.

I wonder if the bald *** c**t will be at Grant Street on Saturday.

Which is exactly why people in roles like his are immediately put on gardening leave rather than work out their notice. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't actually leave. 

Edited by Charles Stiles

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Your not at that level any more.

Won't be back at that level anytime soon that's for sure. According to many Forfar fans he's not even League 2 standard. The fact our "departing" CEO thinks he's mince & the club have signed him up anyway cause he's our managers son just sums us up. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given Ferguson won't be able to keep his mouth shut I'm fully expecting him to be flying into the crowd at one point next season if you're performing badly. 

You'll be disappointed he got some stick back in April when we lost 1-0 to Partick & he hasn't be near the fans since. 

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

One thing I dont understand, how can Ferguson be too expensive to pay off?  I was under the impression from this thread that he was being paid by a director, and not the club?

Nobody would want a managers job with us in our present situation, hence we're stuck with Ferguson.

6 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

One thing I dont understand, how can Ferguson be too expensive to pay off?  I was under the impression from this thread that he was being paid by a director, and not the club?

Ross nixed that, 3 year contract rumoured to be 4-5 thousand a week. Dodds is still on the payroll too.

Edited by welshbairn

Bringing in Ferguson Jr  (who by all accounts isn't up to much),  is the kind of tone-deaf, bloody minded signing that is very much in keeping with current goings on at the club.

I predict  him getting more minutes than Cairns, Brooks and Bray, regardless of how he is playing.

That being said, I've not seen the boy play so hopefully young Cameron can prove us all wrong, and his father right...

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I've been told It's Gardiner who has ordered the silence from the club towards fans and the press. It seems like trying his best to damage the club's reputation as much as possible before he leaves.  He's also in charge of offering contracts to current and potential players, hence why the likes of Doran, Ridgers and MacGregor weren't contacted, or goalkeeping coach Ryan Esson.

I wonder if the bald *** c**t will be at Grant Street on Saturday.

A chief executive only does the bidding of the club's owner and/or board. It's very convenient for current rumours to pin all the blame on Gardiner before he heads out the door - and who wouldn't want to blame that reptile - but the rot at Inverness CT clearly goes much deeper than just one guy taking the huff. 

Just now, virginton said:

A chief executive only does the bidding of the club's owner and/or board. It's very convenient for current rumours to pin all the blame on Gardiner before he heads out the door - and who wouldn't want to blame that reptile - but the rot at Inverness CT clearly goes much deeper than just one guy taking the huff. 

Which most The Caley fans on here have acknowledged.