"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

We are currently 3 points clear of bottom (f**king hell). With a 15 point penalty and extrapolating that over the season we will finish 3 points behind Dumbarton.

JFC, Ferguson is a deluded clown. 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

There's something seriously wrong with this poster!

Yesterday on another thread he posted a link of a guy playing with kids on a chute.

And now with the above he's got a weirdo looking through somebody's letterbox.

f**kin dark and he needs professional help.

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Would a civil engineer or a psychiatrist help you?

Could you be more specific.

Have you recently suffered a significant hit to the head or are your posts always like this?

23 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Um, what?

Can someone more qualified than myself explain why anyone would do this?

I doubt this guy is a serious option. Like Makwana he seems to be a fantasist. Maybe he gets some free publicity out of it or something but that's all I can think of.

7 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Three days of annual leave and counting used up for various posters from the villages of Arbroath, Dingwall, Dumfries and Dunfermline. Save some for a holiday with your families.

Presumably when other clubs go into admin, only their own fans discuss it?  Because I wasn't on here at the time, but I seem to recall the Rangers admin being a national discussion topic, even amongst non Rangers fans.  Same with Motherwell, Livi, Dundee, Dundee etc.  Why do you think Inverness are so special?

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

This is the balance sheet from the last lot of accounts from DA Capital Ltd. That we even entertained them for more than 30 seconds is a joke.

DACapitalLtd.thumb.PNG.3b05136458c35cac9933d46a4b1f3a6c.PNG

That's even worse than Ketan Makwana's Seventy7 Group. Impressive. I half expected there to be something about how all figures were meant to come with three zeroes automatically added on the end but can't see anything.

9 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Three days of annual leave and counting used up for various posters from the villages of Arbroath, Dingwall, Dumfries and Dunfermline. Save some for a holiday with your families.

Let me tell you about wasting your employers time & getting paid to post.

Edited by forkboy

10 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Why do you think Inverness are so special?

To give you a proper answer would take quite some time, but mainly because of our illustrious history and worldwide fame.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

To be fair to this David Anderson chap, his IT business (AP Systems) seems to be a real business that actually provides services and makes money. Been around a while too, so is operating on some kind of sustainable basis. Not saying that qualifies him to buy a football club, but it’s more than anything Makwana has ever done!

2 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

To be fair to this David Anderson chap, his IT business (AP Systems) seems to be a real business that actually provides services and makes money. Been around a while too, so is operating on some kind of sustainable basis. Not saying that qualifies him to buy a football club, but it’s more than anything Makwana has ever done!

He could clear the opened emails.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

44 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

but I seem to recall the Rangers admin being a national discussion topic, even amongst non Rangers fans.

TBF that was hilarious for everyone not a knuckle dragger or sash basher (or the utter child like morons who follow smaller clubs but still have them as a 'big team')

On 15/10/2024 at 14:30, keptie said:

Arbroath have really upset you sir Tit. All our fault for your clubs self destruction.

Even for a noted attempted troll like me it’s not exactly hard to see that Arbroath fans have been (mostly successfully) winding up ICT fans on here during this last few weeks.

56 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Strong assumptions made regarding employment demographics in these areas IMO

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

There's something seriously wrong with this poster!

Yesterday on another thread he posted a link of a guy playing with kids on a chute.

And now with the above he's got a weirdo looking through somebody's letterbox.

f**kin dark and he needs professional help.

He isn't looking through a letterbox.

Absolutely everyone can see your shite routine here and it's you they think is a weirdo.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

It takes you a full day to post one or two comments?

Also, why are you struggling so much with a multi club forum?

54 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Presumably when other clubs go into admin, only their own fans discuss it?  Because I wasn't on here at the time, but I seem to recall the Rangers admin being a national discussion topic, even amongst non Rangers fans.  Same with Motherwell, Livi, Dundee, Dundee etc.  Why do you think Inverness are so special?

Probably more surprised that anyone north of the Kessock Bridge or south of Tomatin even realises Caley are still shambling along

1 hour ago, RiG said:

This is the balance sheet from the last lot of accounts from DA Capital Ltd. That we even entertained them for more than 30 seconds is a joke.

DACapitalLtd.thumb.PNG.3b05136458c35cac9933d46a4b1f3a6c.PNG

Not to state the bleeding obvious, and it doesn't really change your point, but that's not a balance sheet.

46 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

AP Systems (Scotland) turned over £200k last year and made a profit of £2k. AP Systems (English based sister company) also turned over just over £200k and made a loss of £10k. Payroll costs between the two are about £110k per annum. Even if that's all him he's not portrayed massive wealth here. DA Capital, at least in the format of a company, is more or less dormant. DA Capital has a website (Here) but it's all smart cover page and no detail or testimonials. It's clearly only part built. There's a page for testimonials but it's all template stuff. The Social Media links are all to Wix Studios, an website company, so effectively dummy links.

It may be operating as an LLP or private equity firm but there's not much evidence of it publicly.

Here's a summary for those who would like to break free from their chronic obsession with The Caley: we'll go into admin and be out within three months - strengthened - under the full control of Mr. Savage. Feel free to log off now.