1 hour ago, sjc said:

Rowett isn't a bad shout. Did well at Birmingham with no/little money to spend on the squad.

It's a pity we can't have SAF cloned and have them appointed at 10 of the Premiership Clubs!

Rowett would try and get them playing a similar way to Lennon I think. He's done pretty well down in the English Championship apart from the Stoke gig although their squad is a complete clusterfuck this season.

He might be keen to give it a bash with Hibs and try and get off the Championship merry-go-round.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

I wasn't exactly delighted when I saw McInnes linked with the Aberdeen job...

At least he knew the league and Aberdeen and had done well at St Johnstone.  Was never a high risk appointment like the fuds on that list are.  We are going to finish bottom six which is a travesty I blame Dempster and Petrie for.

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

At least he knew the league and Aberdeen and had done well at St Johnstone.  Was never a high risk appointment like the fuds on that list are.  We are going to finish bottom six which is a travesty I blame Dempster and Petrie for.

You don’t blame Lennon at all? :lol:

20 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I blame Dempster and Petrie for being her patsy. Want them both out. If Farmer ever sells they will be out the door and rightly so.

That’s not what I asked? I asked if you blamed Lennon at all for this season? 

You’re all over the place here.

Michael Appleton now being strongly mentioned. He reminds me of a Calderwood appointment. Mainly an assistant manager with a couple of unspectacular stints as a manager.

He was great back in the 70’s when he was producing The Old Grey Whistle Test but I reckon he might be a bit past becoming a football coach............then again, it is Hibs we’re on about......[emoji15]

49 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Michael Appleton now being strongly mentioned. He reminds me of a Calderwood appointment. Mainly an assistant manager with a couple of unspectacular stints as a manager.

Appleton would be a smashing appointment tbf.

He did a great job at Oxford and would absolutely batter anyone who was coming wide.

6188452.jpg?display=1&htype=23&type=resp

I used a self-service till next to Appleton, his wife and daughter about 3 weeks ago in Manchester. He was as cold, carisma free and dead between the eyes as his pics suggest. Not one you'd like to meet in the fabled dark alley after pub closing time.