Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Tuned out of this after the discussion on food recently, but I come back to see some of you let your women try housework? Deliberately? 

As for breakfast in bed, no fucking chance I'm letting her take plates up the stairs. She took a bowl of porridge up recently, didn't take it down after and it was a full day of soaking before the remains came off. The only reason we've as many cups and tea mugs as we have is because the fucking things go up there and don't come back down.

Edited by Jimmy Shaker

Jo Brand (I think) once claimed to have eaten her Christmas dinner off the toilet seat in her bathroom on Would I Lie To You?, and I don't remember a single person present giving the sensible response of "urgh!"

Jo Brand (I think) once claimed to have eaten her Christmas dinner off the toilet seat in her bathroom on Would I Lie To You?, and I don't remember a single person present giving the sensible response of "urgh!"
Probably because she looks like she eats from a trough most of the time, nobody would disbelieve if she actually did.

14 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
What are you eating in the bathroom?

I didn't say I was eating anything in the bathroom. I just asked if eating in the bathroom is similar in rank behaviour as eating in the bedroom.

Yes, it’s worse than the bedroom. Strange question.

14 hours ago, BFTD said:

I recently watched a kids science program on Netflix (with my kids) who sued petri dishes to demonstrate that the toilet seat is actually one of the cleanest surfaces in the home. 

Food for thought

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I recently watched a kids science program on Netflix (with my kids) who sued petri dishes to demonstrate that the toilet seat is actually one of the cleanest surfaces in the home. 

Food for thought

Why were the petri dishes holding out on such evidence? You'd have thought they'd release it without the need for a court order

My birthday was recently, I did all the usual things that involved kids and housework but apparently I need to do everything as it's mother's day weekend.
Anyone else suffering such nonsense

A. She’s not your mother.
B. It’s Mother’s DAY. Stretching it out for the weekend is taking the piss.

Her: What's that YouTube video that you wanted to show me?

Me: Search for this specific phrase and it should be the first video in the list.

Her: I'll just type this in instead [types in different phrase].  Is this the video?

Me: No, none of those are.  Search what I said to put in instead.

Her: [types something else of her choosing]  Is it one of these videos?

Me: No!  [I take the controller off her and search for the phrase I said to use].  The video of interest unbelievably appears top of the list.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Guest bernardblack

Mrs BB refuses to pre heat the oven and yet cannot fathom why the time taken to cook anything is never the same as it says on the instructions. 

Just now, bernardblack said:

Mrs BB refuses to pre heat the oven and yet cannot fathom why the time taken to cook anything is never the same as it says on the instructions. 

Herself has been doing this for a while now. Not long, and she never used to, so I've no idea where she picked it up from, but recently she's been switching the oven on and pinging the food straight in and 'I'll just give it an extra ten minutes at the end'.

Only without fail she'll not bother to set the timer either, meaning we've no idea what the f**k is going on.