Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Hoodies. Jeans. Belts. Shower gel. Phone charger. There is no end to the amount of non-shared stuff my wife will borrow without necessarily returning, despite her having about three times as much stuff as me.

I went to put my deodorant on today and it's finished as she's used the last of it. This has happened regularly with the shaving gel as well and despite her probably shaving her legs more than I shave my face, she never buys a tin. 

43 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So are all P&B posters midgets or are all P&B wives amazons?

I'm not exactly the big house Bear but FFS...

They appear to enjoy sitting around the house in baggy clothes that are far too big for them. I think I'm going to start wearing her clothes (while she's in) and see how she likes it. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I went to put my deodorant on today and it's finished as she's used the last of it. This has happened regularly with the shaving gel as well and despite her probably shaving her legs more than I shave my face, she never buys a tin. 

They appear to enjoy sitting around the house in baggy clothes that are far too big for them. I think I'm going to start wearing her clothes (while she's in) and see how she likes it. 

Mrs Par has an S&M era Rihanna-style red wig that I don't mind borrowing but I can't think that she'd ever borrow any of my clothes. The odd scarf but that's about it. 

5 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

Mrs Par has an S&M era Rihanna-style red wig that I don't mind borrowing but I can't think that she'd ever borrow any of my clothes. The odd scarf but that's about it. 

No pics please. 

Thank you. 

Exactly this, apparently they rather have an oversized jumper than one that actually fits (and is theirs)!

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

My missus kept using my razor to shave her legs and when I told her to use her own she said she didn't like her one, so I.bought her another one just like mine and stuck sparky tape on the end to differentiate them and she still uses mine!

I only find out when I'm tearing hairs out my face with a blunt blade too.

I'd hide mine when I wasn't using it.

1 minute ago, L'immortale Par said:

She sent one to her sister. Pretty much this but redder hair (me, not her sister):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0mvdpcIuPzn_TcwB_Zpk

I'd rather have seen the pic of you. 

Eta: That may not sound the way I intended, but f**k it, it stays. 

Edited by Dee Man

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You could get a job reading stories to primary school children in Paisley...

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

The amount of times I’ve been caught in women’s clothes and have never once been able to think this excuse up!

Just say, "I'm trying on your clothes again. What of it?"