Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
14 minutes ago, throbber said:
It’s pretty disgusting tbf, my body hair is very long and black and particularly unkempt on my arse and my boxers are hanging down because they are too small for me. 

They'd do that if they were too big.... No?

Not when you are lying down.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

How would a photo stop you snoring?

It was just to embarrass me the next day so it would prevent it happening again.

2 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Much of it screams 'that VL from school who gets a girlfriend who is a total arsehole, but refuses to break up with her because he's scared he'll never find anyone else'

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’m going to start with the picture she took last Sunday night / Monday morning as I lay drunk in bed with my hairy area hanging out as my boxers had descended.

12 hours ago, throbber said:

Bought my girlfriend a photo frame that can hold about 6 photos in it when we moved to the new house in August and she still hasn’t put any photos in it. I hung it up on the wall in an attempt to speed the process up a little bit but it just sits there looking like an incredibly stupid decoration.

Fill it up yourself, won't be long before she sorts it out.

12 hours ago, throbber said:

Bought my girlfriend a photo frame that can hold about 6 photos in it when we moved to the new house in August and she still hasn’t put any photos in it. I hung it up on the wall in an attempt to speed the process up a little bit but it just sits there looking like an incredibly stupid decoration.

I’m sure you have plenty interesting photos to put in it. 

Do it and see if she notices.

Print a large photo of Katie Hopkins face, cut it into 6 smaller photos, arrange them randomly in the frame and watch your missus recoil in horror when she clicks who it is.

I am convinced my is feart of 5 mins of continuous silence.

reagrdless of what is happening, could be nothin. Could be a pivotal point in a film. Could be a quiet conversation on a TV show, something has to be blurted out.

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 10:10, 8MileBU said:

Print a large photo of Katie Hopkins face, cut it into 6 smaller photos, arrange them randomly in the frame and watch your missus recoil in horror when she clicks who it is.

Haha this is great, aye do this please.

STOP WEARING MY FUCKING JUMPERS YOU BOOT 

Ahh yeah that’s a female thing without doubt. I deliberately bought several Primark jumpers last year which I’d never wear, in colours and styles knowing she’d like them.

Number of jumpers I’ve had ruined cause she’s rolled the sleeves up and stretched them led me to such actions!

2 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Hoodies. Jeans. Belts. Shower gel. Phone charger. There is no end to the amount of non-shared stuff my wife will borrow without necessarily returning, despite her having about three times as much stuff as me.

3 hours ago, CountyFan said:

2 hours ago, Widge said:

Ahh yeah that’s a female thing without doubt. I deliberately bought several Primark jumpers last year which I’d never wear, in colours and styles knowing she’d like them.

Number of jumpers I’ve had ruined cause she’s rolled the sleeves up and stretched them led me to such actions!

26 minutes ago, nsr said:

Hoodies. Jeans. Belts. Shower gel. Phone charger. There is no end to the amount of non-shared stuff my wife will borrow without necessarily returning, despite her having about three times as much stuff as me.

So are all P&B posters midgets or are all P&B wives amazons?

I'm not exactly the big house Bear but FFS...