Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

16 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs. FP is notorious for this sort of nonsense....a few weeks back we were having a visit from one of her friends and she automatically went in to "WE HAVE TO CLEAN " MODE.....which involved me cleaning bathroom, kitchen, dusting & hoovering.

Meanwhile, Her fucking Majesty wandered over to the bookcases and spent an hour rejigging books as they were "visually untidy".

There must be a name for this behaviour.....(awaits with bated breath for the P&B sarky squad...)

If the friend is that good a friend I doubt s/he is going to care about bookcases being untidy

Edited by 101

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs. FP is notorious for this sort of nonsense....a few weeks back we were having a visit from one of her friends and she automatically went in to "WE HAVE TO CLEAN " MODE.....which involved me cleaning bathroom, kitchen, dusting & hoovering.

Meanwhile, Her fucking Majesty wandered over to the bookcases and spent an hour rejigging books as they were "visually untidy".

There must be a name for this behaviour.....(awaits with bated breath for the P&B sarky squad...)

General Cuntatory is what I call it. 

16 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

'women's logic' :whistle

5 hours ago, Academically Deficient said:

Nice. What's Hanoi Bike Shop like? Been meaning to go there but we always end up in the Ashoka or Celinos instead (guess whose decision that always is 😆)

There isn’t anything fancy about the place, but if you want quality Asian food then you can’t go wrong. 

On 28/08/2020 at 11:01, coprolite said:

It's the false starts that really get me. 

It's already 10.30 for a start at 9 and she's opening the car door....

"did i close the bathroom window? Hang on a minute. Girls, have you been to the toilet?"

etc ad infinitum

Have I left the straighteners on. Every single time

2 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Got the classic 'you were really mean to me in my dream last night' when I woke up this morning, followed by general coldness for an hour or so. 

What chance have you got. 

You'll have to be extra nice in her dream tonight to make it up. 

Got the classic 'you were really mean to me in my dream last night' when I woke up this morning, followed by general coldness for an hour or so. 

My mates had this a few times from his mrs and she has taken a proper strop at him. Weird them women folk.

25 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

17 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

My mates had this a few times from his mrs and she has taken a proper strop at him. Weird them women folk.

That's genuinely disgraceful and unacceptable behaviour that needs a very severe telt.

Edited by DA Baracus

She has the worst time keeping, always late for things including her work and was recently pulled up for it. Her attitude was that it’s only a minute or two...wasn’t impressed when I said that late is late regardless of how long and she just needs to get ready faster.

Exactly the same if we are going to our pals....I’ll say we’ll eat round at 7.30 and at 7.45 she’s still doing her make up and says it doesn’t really matter if we are late.

I can’t stand being late, I think it’s the height of bad manners. Next time I may just leave her to make her own way.

While I’m ranting...I’ve not had a drink since 2015 and so I’m always the designated driver (which I’m fine with). However she is always telling her friends that I’ll give them all lifts home, which can involve having to go from East Lothian out to South Queensferry and back to Edinburgh while she has a nap in the back. This also includes when I’m having a quiet night at home, or if I’m out with my pals and I have to cut my evening short.

That all said, to be fair, I am punching so should be grateful.

You should be punching- your own face would be a good place to start. FFS.

1 hour ago, CountyFan said:

There are mornings I wake up alone, due to the abuse I apparently give her during the night, usually after a few beers. She thinks I’m aware of what I’m doing ffs

2 hours ago, CountyFan said:

You could always try "That's weird, you were lovely in mine, best blow job I've ever had!".