Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

She's phoned me at 1am, blootered. Sat and drank on her own in her house and wanted me to go along and talk. I declined. She's then went to get in her car to come to mines so I've pleaded with her not to, chucked clothes on and run along. Absolutely fucking knackered she's then come out with "I've no idea why you're here. I'll never be good enough for you. You're wanting a moulded girlfriend blah blah blah". Put her to bed, waited about 20 minutes and now I'm back home. Awake at this ungodly hour whilst stone cold sober and not going to work is fucking awful but that be that relationship finito. 
Sounds a bit complicated mate. Maybe have a chat to her once shes sobered up. Doesnt sound like she's in a great place.

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

She's phoned me at 1am, blootered. Sat and drank on her own in her house and wanted me to go along and talk. I declined. She's then went to get in her car to come to mines so I've pleaded with her not to, chucked clothes on and run along. Absolutely fucking knackered she's then come out with "I've no idea why you're here. I'll never be good enough for you. You're wanting a moulded girlfriend blah blah blah". Put her to bed, waited about 20 minutes and now I'm back home. Awake at this ungodly hour whilst stone cold sober and not going to work is fucking awful but that be that relationship finito. 

GTF out of there rapid.

Went to make a cup of tea this morning. Kettle broken. I thought ok, I can pop down to tesco to buy one. I told the wife.  "Oh I knew last night it was broken, but when I came up you were sleeping, so I've ordered one from Amazon". It's getting delivered tonight between 7 and 11.30.  I pointed out about there being plenty of shops in the area where we can buy one, but I was apparently wrong in doing so, and she was only trying to help...

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Whilst she’s obviously not in a good place, you’re right that you need to get out of there. Maybe have a word with her pals or something to let them know she’s acting in this way though so she can talk to someone and get some help.

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

Went to make a cup of tea this morning. Kettle broken. I thought ok, I can pop down to tesco to buy one. I told the wife.  "Oh I knew last night it was broken, but when I came up you were sleeping, so I've ordered one from Amazon". It's getting delivered tonight between 7 and 11.30.  I pointed out about there being plenty of shops in the area where we can buy one, but I was apparently wrong in doing so, and she was only trying to help...

Don't come to tesco. You have already pointed out the issues here. Try another shop. 

This is the sort of behaviour that you might expect to emerge once she has you entangled. 

During  the courting phase women are supposed to pretend not to be complete basket cases. It's like you not farting in front of her. If she can't keep a lid on it now then she's probably quite high on the nutter scale and you are well out. 

Get out of there rapid and probably change your number to be safe.

This is the sort of behaviour that you might expect to emerge once she has you entangled. 
During  the courting phase women are supposed to pretend not to be complete basket cases. It's like you not farting in front of her. If she can't keep a lid on it now then she's probably quite high on the nutter scale and you are well out. 
Isn't it 'The higher the nutter, the better the ride'?

You can see his predicament.

46 minutes ago, coprolite said:

That was the worry with the original text situation but I never wrote that at the time. Why is nothing ever just stressless? 

Using the search function on the telly box. Typing in “the” as the first word and practically every single programme appears. 

“This things shite for finding programmes”

Aye, have you heard the term “keywords” before FFS.

Every fucking time.

Watching a crime drama, her naming literally every single character as the likely murderer then going "SEE I TOLD YOU" when all is revealed. Also talking over the actual programme as to why it's definitely this person that's the bad guy then rewinding it because "Oh I missed that bit".

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Watching a crime drama, her naming literally every single character as the likely murderer then going "SEE I TOLD YOU" when all is revealed. Also talking over the actual programme as to why it's definitely this person that's the bad guy then rewinding it because "Oh I missed that bit".

This is a good level of engagement. Mine would get to the last scene before realising anyone had been killed. 

TV: "Inspector, you won't believe this! We've just got the CCTV footage back from the petrol station, and it wasn't the husband who was driving the car, but..."
Wife: "oh, did you pick up that thing I asked you to get after work?"
Me: (mumbled) "Jesus suffering f**k".
Wife: "Why are you rewinding?"

Every fucking time, like clockwork.

Variant on the above; when he was wee, the wean had a sixth sense about when a gripping mystery was approaching the end, and would suddenly appear and want to talk. I've got a whole library of films that I've seen apart from the final five minutes, as I'd lost all interest after an hour babbling about toy cars. Probably more interesting TBF.