Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

My wife has a weird and hugely irritating practice involving pillows.I sleep on 2 ordinary pillows. She sleeps on two other pillows which are just awful. Your head sinks right into them. 

She also though has two auxiliary pillows for watching TV or using the laptop in bed. Ok. Ok…

So that’s 4 in use. 

So I’ll come up to bed and see my pillows are missing. She’ll be on the laptop or computer.

I’ll go to the en suite for a pish and brush my teeth. I’ll make my way to the bed and start to climb in. Still no sign of my pillows, but I know where they are.

She’ll continue to watch TV or look at her phone or laptop. I want to lie down but I have no pillows. 

I then lose my ability to mask my seethe and begin to sigh and huff. 

“OH ALRIGHT, IT’S YOUR PRECIOUS PILLOWS AGAIN IS IT?” 

These will then be pulled from under her and her other 4 pillows and haughtily cast on the bed. She’ll then storm off to the bathroom in a huff to brush her own teeth.

I’m now the bad guy, for wanting to lie down on pillows on my own bed, at bedtime. 

Rinse and repeat.

35 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

My wife has a weird and hugely irritating practice involving pillows.I sleep on 2 ordinary pillows. She sleeps on two other pillows which are just awful. Your head sinks right into them. 

She also though has two auxiliary pillows for watching TV or using the laptop in bed. Ok. Ok…

So that’s 4 in use. 

So I’ll come up to bed and see my pillows are missing. She’ll be on the laptop or computer.

I’ll go to the en suite for a pish and brush my teeth. I’ll make my way to the bed and start to climb in. Still no sign of my pillows, but I know where they are.

She’ll continue to watch TV or look at her phone or laptop. I want to lie down but I have no pillows. 

I then lose my ability to mask my seethe and begin to sigh and huff

“OH ALRIGHT, IT’S YOUR PRECIOUS PILLOWS AGAIN IS IT?” 

These will then be pulled from under her and her other 4 pillows and haughtily cast on the bed. She’ll then storm off to the bathroom in a huff to brush her own teeth.

I’m now the bad guy, for wanting to lie down on pillows on my own bed, at bedtime. 

Rinse and repeat.

Just use your ability to form words and ask her for the fucking pillows. 

Infuriating things I do to myself for this pish.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Just use your ability to form words and ask her for the fucking pillows. 

Infuriating things I do to myself for this pish.

I’ve don’t that before, of course. She huffs and puffs! For me it’s the sheer rudeness of ignoring the fact I’m literally getting into bed while she continues to just do what she is doing with my pillows tucked away under herself and 4 other pillows. 

I’ve also said before “you have 4 pillows, and you can have more pillows if you like, but can you please just leave these two where they are supposed to be?”

makes no fucking difference.

1 minute ago, Thorongil said:

I’ve don’t that before, of course. She huffs and puffs! For me it’s the sheer rudeness of ignoring the fact I’m literally getting into bed while she continues to just do what she is doing with my pillows tucked away under herself and 4 other pillows. 

I’ve also said before “you have 4 pillows, and you can have more pillows if you like, but can you please just leave these two where they are supposed to be?”

She sounds pretty awful. Or at least inconsiderate. 

This being P and B I need to obviously first of all suggest you boot her firmly in the pie.

If that doesn't work.

Take one of your pillows (hers sound too soft) and press it firmly over her face when sleeping. 

23 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Worth every penny. I'm single btw.

image.thumb.png.1ba7a8e1bea67fc7dbade08e73edf8ff.png

29 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

You should sleep in a basket downstairs, who wears the troosers?

My gf wanted to make dinner tonight, which is fine, as I’ve probably not had a night off from making dinner in at least 2 months, but it had to be a Sunday. My favourite meal of the week, one which I put hours of effort into making. She wanted to make steak pie, which was delicious tbf, but made mash rather than roast potatoes. I fucking hate mash potatoes. To make matters worse, she asked me to mash them as it’s too difficult, and no matter how much I battered f**k out of the spuds, they were still lumpy.

Furious.

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

My gf wanted to make dinner tonight, which is fine, as I’ve probably not had a night off from making dinner in at least 2 months, but it had to be a Sunday. My favourite meal of the week, one which I put hours of effort into making. She wanted to make steak pie, which was delicious tbf, but made mash rather than roast potatoes. I fucking hate mash potatoes. To make matters worse, she asked me to mash them as it’s too difficult, and no matter how much I battered f**k out of the spuds, they were still lumpy.

Furious.

Maybe she hates roasts? Maybe she loves mash but you won’t take the time to show her how it’s done? Maybe you’re a control feeder freak? Maybe she should just get an account and post on here? 

Too many questions! 

Maybe she hates roasts? Maybe she loves mash but you won’t take the time to show her how it’s done? Maybe you’re a control feeder freak? Maybe she should just get an account and post on here? 
Too many questions! 

Nah, she definitely didn’t make roast potatoes to annoy me. She loves them when I make them.

We had friends round last night and I got pretty drunk.  I can remember everyone leaving but nothing thereafter.
Woke up in the middle of the night to go for a pish and discovered that my darling copine wasn't in bed. Worried, I search the house and find her sleeping in the spare bedroom. She's insistent that she's not moving, so, naturally, I'm terrified I've done something really bad in the half hour or so between our guests leaving and us going to bed.
I go downstairs this morning and she's still upset, saying I was really mean to her. After much apologising we're back on speaking terms and I'm able to find out exactly what happened.
I called her 'a poo and a pee'.

Couldn't get this image/scene out my head reading that.

27967dac87e0f76ddbeabe93d814d54a.jpg

26 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Too many questions! 

Aye, that worked well the last time.