Wimbledon and the grass court tennis season

lichtie23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Berdych didn't have a hope with those break points - ace ace.  Berdych has given it his all, but just doesn't have the retrieving ability to put Federer under a bit of pressure.  I am not sure Cilic has it either, but he will have a lot more comfortable service games than Berdych has had today.

Poor Berdych didn't have a hope with those break points - ace ace.  Berdych has given it his all, but just doesn't have the retrieving ability to put Federer under a bit of pressure.  I am not sure Cilic has it either, but he will have a lot more comfortable service games than Berdych has had today.

Aye, Federer found 4 brilliant serves under pressure, next game Berdych had a couple of bad errors.

Federer will be clinical tomorrow and will win in straight sets, will get a break of serve in the first set and then will run away with two tie breaks.

6-4 7-6 7-6 or 6-3 7-6 7-6 depending on who serves first.

Federer will be clinical tomorrow and will win in straight sets, will get a break of serve in the first set and then will run away with two tie breaks.
6-4 7-6 7-6 or 6-3 7-6 7-6 depending on who serves first.

Stop sitting on the fence throbber. I need a specific prediction.

I think Fed is by far the favourite but people forget cilic has won a grand slam; on route to that slam he hammered Fed. Arguably should have beat him at Wimbledon too.

Yes Fed is favourite but he's dealing with a guy who has shown his metal unlike the berdychs of this world.

Fed in 4 is my prediction

Just now, pandarilla said:

Stop sitting on the fence throbber. I need a specific prediction.

I can't find exact odds for that outcome but i'd imagine it'd be about 100/1

The invitational doubles sometimes throws up some very un-Wimbledon moments...

Glad they made him dress in all white. Quite right!

Archived