Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

In other news. Boxer Tony Bellew wants to take on Michael Bisping.

“If Michael Bisping gets in a boxing ring with me, I would sleep him in about four minutes,” he said.

“Because I’d want to make it a bit of a show,” Bellew added. “If I got him in a cage, I’d probably choke him in a bout two and a half [minutes]. He would try and take me down but my takedown defence is absolutely fantastic. At the point I would reverse it around and I would choke him out.”

:lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amato72 said:

In other news. Boxer Tony Bellew wants to take on Michael Bisping.

“If Michael Bisping gets in a boxing ring with me, I would sleep him in about four minutes,” he said.

“Because I’d want to make it a bit of a show,” Bellew added. “If I got him in a cage, I’d probably choke him in a bout two and a half [minutes]. He would try and take me down but my takedown defence is absolutely fantastic. At the point I would reverse it around and I would choke him out.”

:lol:

No more laughable than the drivel you and some other MMA fandans have subjected us to in recent weeks.

It's exactly the same level of laughable, possibly even more so in fact. Hopefully Bellew gets in the octagon, gets choked out, and as a consequence, loses the ability to speak so we never have to see or hear the c**t again. An odious, vile cretin.

5 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

ayrmad beeling at the absolutely desperate attempts he made at trying to wind folk up getting completely ignored.

What attempts?

It's exactly the same level of laughable, possibly even more so in fact. Hopefully Bellew gets in the octagon, gets choked out, and as a consequence, loses the ability to speak so we never have to see or hear the c**t again. An odious, vile cretin.

I don't know why Bellew gets so much stick tbh. I quite like him as a person.

On 30/08/2017 at 21:34, J_Stewart said:

got the impression at the mayweather fight that froch could not be arsed being ring side with him

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

got the impression at the mayweather fight that froch could not be arsed being ring side with him

The bits I saw of Froch made him look like a knob of the highest order.

30 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

He can wear a pair of marigolds and I will wear baseball mitts and stilll beat him.

MMA needs to find a fair degree of professionalism from somewhere.

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Mentioned it before on here that mma is just a rabble imo.  Can't understand how people take it seriously.

I take it for what it is. A sport for those not at elite level in ANY of the sports contained within it, but one which gives a watchable level of competitive entertainment.

All that has been shown, is the vast gulf between it & the respective individual sports, be it boxing, wrestling, ju-jitsu, karate etc.

Archived