Another van ploughed into folk in London

Everyone that thinks that this was an awful terrorist attack are being labelled 'leftists' by some I see...

[emoji848]

'Leftards' and 'snowflakes' all over the shop...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely.

But unfortunately there's also an element of that classic song by the Jam:

The public get what the public want...

There's no easy solution to this problem either.

I've been singing that last line wrong for years.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Or make the vans softer.

DSC_1643

YEAR 2019. UNITED KINGDOM.  Commuters walk to work in their government issued Bubble Balls partly funded by a 'Terrorist Tax' on van hire companies.  Tom Booth, 31, an insurance clerk, said "I've been attacked my Muslim fundamentalist 4 times in the last 2 years.  It's Radical! Extreme! I love it! Great fun!"  Maude Thompson, 73, was less enthusiastic. "I had an appointment at the opticians and I missed it when I was attacked and I bounced all the way down Piccadilly".

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

DSC_1643

YEAR 2019. UNITED KINGDOM.  Commuters walk to work in their government issued Bubble Balls partly funded by a 'Terrorist Tax' on van hire companies.  Tom Booth, 31, an insurance clerk, said "I've been attacked my Muslim fundamentalist 4 times in the last 2 years.  It's Radical! Extreme! I love it! Great fun!"  Maude Thompson, 73, was less enthusiastic. "I had an appointment at the opticians and I missed it when I was attacked and I bounced all the way down Piccadilly".

It would be very difficult to service the 70 virgins too in one of these. You should message the PM. Think you've got this terrorism sorted. 

To bring this back from hilarity to the needless & hatred filled loss of life....
Can't really remember the statements from the family members of the "bridge" incidents perpetrators, oh right, it's cause they were summarily arrested & treated as terrorist sympathisers before release.

40 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Brussels station evacuated after reports of explosion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

Looks like somebody trying to set off another bomb in the background. Either that or a deaf and blind innocent person trying to get sweeties out of his/her bag, shortly to be shot dead by police.

594979d0a6821_brussels1.jpg

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like somebody trying to set off another bomb in the background. Either that or a deaf and blind innocent person trying to get sweeties out of his/her bag, shortly to be shot dead by police.

Brussels-Central-Station-819382.jpg

Daily Mail's fault, or Brexit or Katie Hopkins or something.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Brussels-Central-Station-819382.jpg

Are the Belgians arming tramps to combat ISIS?

Archived