C**** on a Train

28 minutes ago, Super_J said:

Stinkin burger king on a busy evening commuter train, discuss.

Everyone on my train home is shoving fast food in their face. Ive learned to accept it. The c***s who eat whilst on the phone  showing their bollus of burger and chips, can die a truly horrible death

Yep, eating smelly fast food on a commuter is train is the work of a c**t.

Transport for London have adverts asking people not to eat smelly food on the tube.

Scotrail obviously don't give two fucks. The filthy pigs.

Yep, eating smelly fast food on a commuter is train is the work of a c**t.

Transport for London have adverts asking people not to eat smelly food on the tube.

Scotrail obviously don't give two fucks. The filthy pigs.

Had some fucking tink next to me with with a chippy the other day.

By the time we’d reached the destination he’d fallen asleep with his seat on the chair.

Hanging would be too good for the c**t.

15 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

By the time we’d reached the destination he’d fallen asleep with his seat on the chair.

I hate people that bring furniture on trains.

13 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Was it a SEAT Ibiza? If so why didn't he just drive that instead of taking the train?

More like c***s on the stairs to the platform, but why do people getting off the subway block the whole staircase as they go up? Makes it pretty hard for anyone trying to get on the train (ie me) to get down the stairs.

As much as I dislike London, I think that we should adopt their harsh but fair underground rule where if you're slow and don't stand on the right (like the signs clearly tell you to) then you get dragged away and killed.

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

As much as I dislike London, I think that we should adopt their harsh but fair underground rule where if you're slow and don't stand on the right (like the signs clearly tell you to) then you get dragged away and killed.

That is the one thing I admired about London last time I was there. Absolutely no prisoners taken in that regard.

On 11/28/2017 at 17:53, Super_J said:

On 11/28/2017 at 18:19, 19QOS19 said:

I've normally just had my tea so it makes me feel sick. Can't say it bothers me otherwise. Fish is the unacceptable food stuff in public.

On 11/28/2017 at 19:07, anotherchance said:

any sort of eating is not acceptable.

Before I drove we used to get the train to band practice...so I'd have my cymbals and stick bag and the guitarist would have his guitar bag....almost every single time we'd get wee arseholes giving it "Gies a choon" or "gies a shot" or worst of all...."dae ye ken wonderwall?"

11 hours ago, coprolite said:

There is a c**t on the next table (which was my table) doing big snottery snorty sniffs every 30 secs then letting out a sigh like he just came.

I may try tutting in a minute.

You should try an exaggerated look around as if you're trying to find out where the noise is coming from.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

any sort of eating is not acceptable.

If you're on a long journey I'd say sandwiches are acceptable.

Booze is also acceptable for long journeys, less so for short journeys where the person just looks like a hopeless alcoholic who can't go 30-40 minutes without a drink. These people are only one-step removed from piss-stained jakeys.